Asked before... Best GoGo for Girls that shave...?

TheCorinthian

level of nudity directly proportional to the number of customers in the bar?

but the other way round! right?

Aye. I should have said inversely proportional!

Cheers' date='

SD[/quote']

So is a BG without clothes naked if there are no customers to see? :hmmm:

depends if her boyfriend is in the room with her :D

only if the "boyfriend" is actually her customer! :neener:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, last night at Sheba every other show was a pants down shaved heven. I asked and they said they did it for the show. What was more odd ws that they all had little astar pasties on the nipples. They told me it was because they had to obey the law....

Huh??

Stars on the boobies but nothing else on AT ALL and that obeys the law...??!?!?!

Ok, last night at Sheba every other show was a pants down shaved heven. I asked and they said they did it for the show. What was more odd ws that they all had little astar pasties on the nipples. They told me it was because they had to obey the law....

Huh??

Stars on the boobies but nothing else on AT ALL and that obeys the law...??!?!?!

shh. don't ask questions.

Actually I think its less about the logic and the law and more about the shakedown. What can your bar afford to pay and negotiate with the boys in brown.

Both Sheba and Suzi Wong have the same pasties / dress code, same owner, no surprises.

Similar attire consistency across the group of old bars under new ownership (DV, Midnite, Our Place and Spice).

'Do you think I would get slapped if I asked? (Not in a gogo of course!)'

you'll get one of two answers.....

i liked to shave the Girls who were regulars and they normally kept it that way afterwards.

but be careful of the shaving foam/gel because it can sting the Girl's sensitive area.

off topic but i had one Girl who liked to shave my face.

not that good really but she made the effort..... :thumbup:

Archived