Business Cards. Where to get them made?

I use a shop called "Number One Design" in MBK - I think they're on the 2nd Floor (3rd Floor in Yank-speak), and always been happy with their work.

I've had business cards and t-shirts made there.

They will do printing on t-shirts, but you have to supply the shirts - not a problem to find in MBK!

They can also scan pictures and put them on t-shirts as well.

If you want things embroidered on a shirt, I recommend a little shop called "Seven Sis" which I think is on the same floor as the big food court. They do good work there.

I know you wanted Sukhumwit, but MBK's just a short cab/sky train ride away. (National Stadium Station on the Skytrain - change at Siam coming from the Sukhumwit direction),

MBK = Mah Boon Krong

(No real correct way to spell it in English - up to you).

Its a huge shopping centre near the Siam Square area in Bangkok.

The guys at Number One Design I mentioned earlier speak *some* English. They usually get the gist of what's going on. The lady and her daughter at Seven Sis speaks good English.

Take last night's P4P conquest with you to help you out and all will be well.

Just don't get dragged into any gold shops on the way there or back again!

I had mine done at MBK as well. I think there is 3 or 4 print shops on the second floor.

The place i went to was called Instant Print or something like that. They spoke exellent english.

You should visit MBK no matter what. Its a real fun place. Take the skytrain to "National Stadium". MBK will be on your right as you exit. You cant miss it - its huge!

Archived