Taipan Hotel suvey girls

TheCorinthian

So the annoying people who keep coming up to me in Walking Street and Beach Road in Pattaya asking me to "do survey"... is this a time-share scam as well?

I've never bothered to stop and find out.

Let's see.. gazing at naked women, stroking their silky skin, drinking booze and listening to good music? Or standing in the humidity, heat and human cesspool of Walking Street doing a survey?

Yeah - no brainer! :)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

going to the hotel just to listen and they pay 5K. I think if someone work on it, a very good business plan can be put with the money being split 3 ways... they need a new suckers everytime to listen - just find a few people everyday put forward thay they will be paid 1,000 to listen and the rest split with the girl.

cheers

Several years ago, I felt like calling their bluff when they told me it was not time share. They put me with some slick Farang salesman who I told I loved traveling all over the world. When he asked me questions like where was my favorite place to travel, I replied "The Antartic." He actually openned his telephone directory size book of time share resorts looked for places in the Antartic. I told him when they finally openned one there give me a call.

Archived