Taipan Hotel suvey girls

TheCorinthian

I went once on my first trip.. Met some English guy called Paul who showed me round and gave me the hard sell. Was to buy into their hotel club for thousands of pounds. Waste of time, but the girl who met me was cute (kept asking me if I took girls back, saying she didn't mind). Also saw Soi Cowboy for the first time.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes in the US, if you do the timeshare or condo tour, sit through the pitch, etc, you get a free mini-tv or a microwave or somesuch - basically, the Thai consideration I can think of that might be fairly equivalent would be a free ST... Perhaps the Taipan folks would have a bit more success if they followed this model? They could call it a bed-testing session, or something like that.

I knew the guys who did the Lao Tourism Authority surveys, no LPDR pins, though -- my suspicion is that they just sat around together drinking lao-lao together and filling out survey forms to make tourism look good (along the lines of: 'the average tourist spends $450 dollars per day in Laos'...) and justify continued support for their agency.

YimSiam

Archived