Rabble-proof Fence

Fidel

I like the term "Rabble proof fence", it pretty well sums up Howard's opinion of all Australians with an income lower than Rupert Murdoch.

But his comeuppance is on the way.

Actually they always hand the country over to Labour when things get too hard, take note of WW2 and Vietnam.

Ok..think..no ...Rudd will win i now concede defeat!

however..not for your reasons...it is just time..i heard a radio interview in the car today...take Sir Bob out off all the Maths ...and we are due for a change...i forget how they said it all... how long Frazer was in and Whitlam ...hawke/ketting etc ..anyway looks like we are all red for a few years ....think i will run away and hide for a while :D:neener:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moo Noi is on the dark-side of the fence.

Yes, Friday has been declared a public holiday, but not for Moo... as I work for a company that deals with other businesses on a national scale, I have to work this Friday. :mad:

My office is in the top end of town - right where these muppets will be having their meetings.

I'm supposed to leave home one hour for work each morning this week to ensure I get there on time. Fuck that. I am *not* getting up at 5.30am each morning. If I'm late, so be it.

Grrrr... :cussing:

It has *not* been a good day today... :banghead:

Actually, the real rabbit-proof fence is quite an amazing thing and was a pretty good movie 5 years or so back.

I like the term "Rabble proof fence"' date=' it pretty well sums up Howard's opinion of all Australians with an income lower than Rupert Murdoch.

But his comeuppance is on the way.

Actually they always hand the country over to Labour when things get too hard, take note of WW2 and Vietnam. [/quote']

Ok..think..no ...Rudd will win i now concede defeat!

however..not for your reasons...it is just time..i heard a radio interview in the car today...take Sir Bob out off all the Maths ...and we are due for a change...i forget how they said it all... how long Frazer was in and Whitlam ...hawke/ketting etc ..anyway looks like we are all red for a few years ....think i will run away and hide for a while :D:neener:

Pig Iron Bob, (Sir Robert Menzies KT, AK, CH, FRS, QC Lord Warden of the Cinque Ports) who stood by the right of the capitalists to sell war materials to the Japanese when Blind Freddie could see we would have to fight them in the near future, was given his marching orders by the Australian electorate during WW2 then came back to power taking credit for the post war boom, mainly based on refugee immigration which he had no choice but to accept.

Guest lazyphil

<>

Just back from a holiday in north norfolk (time warp country, bliss, my lotto numbers will come home to roost soon!) was rather hoping to see F-16's or Warthogs land or take off at lakenheath USAF base on the way there but alas nothing :(

Archived