Rabble-proof Fence

Fidel

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

oz, mostly desert, arid too hot, water shortages, most posionous snakes, jelly fish, spiders, great white sharks, crap beer.....rubbish soaps and spawned by hooligans and theives. now new zealand sounds a whole different kettle of fish, i'd give my right arm to travel there.!!

oz, mostly desert, arid too hot, water shortages, most posionous snakes, jelly fish, spiders, great white sharks, crap beer.....rubbish soaps and spawned by hooligans and theives. now new zealand sounds a whole different kettle of fish, i'd give my right arm to travel there.!!

OH LP ..you missed the man eating kangaroos...

Still a whole lot better than those kiwi wierdos... :neener:

don't get me wrong.

i was there for 6 Weeks in 1984,staying with the in-laws.

only travelled from Sydney in a radius of Canberra,Brisbane and the Blue Mountains.

can't remember the exact area i stayed but it was a bus ride to Manly Beach and then the ferry to Circular Quay.

still one of the sights to see when you round the headland and enter Sydney harbour.... :thumbup:

the Rocks were horrible,what a shit tourist trap..... :(

but i took 3 Days to drive to Brisbane via the Hunter Valley,had to stop off for a tour of vineyards and have a taste of the wine.

i have good memories of swimming off the beaches of Coffs Harbour and Newcastle on the way North.

if i went back there are only 2 things i would want to see.

Ayers Rock and Coober Pedy,have no interest in big cities.

BTW i have had a few Beers in the Dee Why RSL..... :beer:

Archived