Hotel Fire in Bangkok

bust

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the 80s I worked in London and the night after I was there IRA bombed one of my favourite pubs, even closer was when I arrived with the night train from Stockholm to Oslo and 1 hour later a terrorist bomb detonated inside Oslo central station.... :evil:

In the 80s I worked in London and the night after I was there IRA bombed one of my favourite pubs, even closer was when I arrived with the night train from Stockholm to Oslo and 1 hour later a terrorist bomb detonated inside Oslo central station.... :evil:

I'm not going anywhere near you!

:shocked:

"Hmmm, yes, allowing people with arms on planes is a bit dum...maybe this guy is just saying what he thinks others want to hear...Americans love the strong arm approach, 'how the west was won'...he's pandering to those by such statements."

Have the ice delivery truck, that pulls inside NEP, be loaded with nails and in the center an explosive.

Nobody gives a fuck now and nobody will give a fuck if something happens. The last I knew, the motorbikes were back parking inside.

If something ever does happen there, I bet it will never be rebuilt as another NEP.

Archived