After Dark Magazine

STFORME

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

STFORME,

Didn't see a links area/page on the website.

Might want to set one up and link to a bunch of places (like this site) where there are readers interested in this sort of mag (online and hard copy). Exchange a bunch of reciprocal type links and gain free advertising that way and more people knowing about it (exposure).

Just a thought.

Cent

I think the mag is pretty current. There are at least two girls who recently danced at Shark Bar, SC in the last 3/4 months. (Might have been issue #3?) I think one gal might still be there. Chance for guys to fuck a real centerfold! 555555555 Easy enough to ask the Shark mamasan if they're still there. She'll tell ya. No probs.

HH

We have a distributor that has it at over 100 newstands in BK. We personally stock the 2 pharmacies between Suk 2 and 4 near Bully's as well as the mini mart at the Omni.

We will be getting to setting up links and banner trades as soon as we get a second to breathe. Biggest prob. with the mag is changing customers ads at the last second because their featured girl is now living in Norway, Belguim, or Germany.

We have a distributor that has it at over 100 newstands in BK. We personally stock the 2 pharmacies between Suk 2 and 4 near Bully's as well as the mini mart at the Omni.

I saw the mag on a rack outside the larger pharmacy (wrapped in plastic, as I recall). I think it was priced a bit high. Saw it later in the news shop inside the Royal Grand Nana Hotel Resort and Spa for a substantially lower price (150 baht?). One of the places had to have had the mag mispriced. I didn't buy it, but a Shark girl regular surprised me with a "complimentry" copy one afternoon. :content:

HH

Cent...to be honest, I can't really tell ya. I was focused on glancing through the photos 555555555. It seemed to be substantially a pictorial, but I might have missed the presence/absence of the cerebral content. Why look at pictures when you got the real thing 5 feet away? LOL !

It is a slick, glossy publication, not a cheap pulp rag. Good photography and not any dogs (although I can do without ink on my girls). As you know, the landscape in the nightlife venues changes quite rapidly, so keeping content fresh is probably not easy.

HH

HH,

OK, so what's the mag consist of? Pics obviously, but articles, stories, interviews, consumer advice, product comparison reports, reader's comments, what exactly?

Cent

Cent, I picked up Vol 4 while in Pattaya in NOV.

Its has many many ads (even Bangkok GoGo ads), and some nice pic layouts of girls from various bars (the cover always seems to list which clubs are featured in a given volume). Some of the ads are actually pretty nice and WISH I had read some while still there: I would have known about the Thai Penthouse Models at Polo if I had... :banghead:

There's also some nice articles including a fiction piece by Dean Barret, even an interview with Nicolas Cage (by After Dark), a Mrs Stick column, and a DVD music review of "Patpong Opera".

The girls all look pretty nice in the photo layouts however there's no naked pics, not even topless, but they all look great nonetheless.

Think I paid 150 Baht in Catz for my copy - which I had a hard time finding (the magazine not Catz - however Catz always seems to have copies for sale). Anyway, its a nice little reminder and keepsake from Pattaya...

Oh, EVERY girl I brought back once they saw that After Dark all read it thru it (just like they do with my Thai Penthouse magazines). Even the girls in Catz, once I bought a copy of the Magazine all wanted to read thru it - even though its right there on the counter for them... :dunno::cool:

Archived