Another Swampypoon bitch!

cavanami

OK, up at 3:30AM and off to the airport.

Get to the check in counters (United) and they have signs out, "computers not working" (or somethingto this effect).

Long, long lines, delays...blah-blah-blah.

OK, get checked in.

Of to Immigration...WTF...only two counters open for the "foreign passport". Plenty of other counters with immigration employees but they are closed????

OK, get thru immigration.

My gate, D6, now for the four hour walk thru the shopping mall....grrrrrrrrrr.

Ohhh, I can go to the business class lounge...another WTF...the loung is all the way at the end of the airport.

Why isn't the lounge centrally located??? dumb azz! I know why...it would hinder the shopping mall!!!

Off to the gate...go thru security, no problem.

Get to the gate...now they do a "pat down"...hello I just went thru secuity...and they rummage thru my carry on....I'm running out of WTF's :mad:

What a fluster cuck!

Are there any brain cells left at AOT?

There's a bit making the BBC World rounds now in which the Su'mi manager makes claims that SB has the '[wr]ongest runway' and highest control tower, therefore customers will prefer the airport... whatever! (and please, somebody, get a spokesperson who speaks a touch of English, eh?). The other day I arrived in Bkk, and as I walked from the gate towards immigration, I couldn't help but notice that all of the air con units (the tombstone style ones stuck in after construction) were clearly pumping out air sucked in from the smoking 'lounges'! Nice for smokers like me, but for the rest of youse... Next thing you know the water fountains will be recycling liquid from the temp urinals...

Thank god all the dirty girls make up for the shortcomings of the rest of the country...

YimSiam

Archived