Sisterz Bar

MooNoi

This now one of my favourite bars - and it's only been open for just over a week!

It's located opposite the entrance to soi Diamond on Walking Street in the premises of the old Honey A-Go-Go. (I've a feeling this may be the bar that CT was in negotiations with before his health took a turn for the worse).

There are two stages inside. A main one with a (very sloooow) carousel at one end, and a smaller one with like gym bars on it. On the carousel and on the small stage the girls usually dance nekkid (when the BiB aren't around). Some fuglies and some pretties (much like all gogos). Girls are friendly and up for a bit of fun. Mein Host, Ricky, is nearly always around and does a great job of meeting and greeting.

No hostesses that I recall, but many of the service gals are cute. BFs are 700 baht for the show girls (but no go until 1am), 600 baht for the dancers (reducing to 200 after 2am). Beer is 55 baht for draught, 95 baht for bottles, and I've never left the place without at least one free beer from Ricky (I buy him the occasional drink back, of course).

All in all, thoroughly recommended! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

BFs are 700 baht for the show girls (but no go until 1am)

That's a bunch of shit. Why am I gonna pay a premium for a gal who cannot go until the bloody bar closes? Stupid shit like that puts me right off of a bar no matter any good points.

Cheers,

SD

Iâ??m having a night in tonight, so wonâ??t be able to check the details until tomorrow night. If anyone wants to write a review before then, go for it.

Sisterz was previously Honey A-GoGo, situated on Walking Street on the sea side just past Soi Diamond. Ricky the genial new owner has refurbished it extensively. Decor red and black with slightly raised seating back from stageside seats. He now has two stages. Main toilets upstairs, but thereâ??s also a small pissoir with saloon half doors just at the foot of the stairs. All brand spanking new and kept spotlessly clean. No woofter trying to massage your back or begging for a tip either.

2 or 3 years ago Ricky built up Diamond GoGo to be one of the premier night spots with innovative showtimes, before he got squeezed out. Diamond has never been the same since IMHO. So he knows what punters want. I canâ??t be too explicit :hubba: , since I donâ??t want him closed down after heâ??s only just opened. Early days still, but I think weâ??re going to see constant improvements in this bar under his guidance.

Heâ??s getting more girls in all the time. A few quite pretty ones; thereâ??s even a mother and daughter dancing there if you fancy a kinky threesome :shocked: â?? the daughterâ??s gorgeous! (Grandmaâ??s across the road at Championâ?¦ only joking). Some of the girls wear a miniscule costume that would make a very nice little handkerchief â?? I exaggerateâ?¦ maybe two costumes sown together would! Apparently theyâ??ve been approved by a police inspectorâ?¦. when he was out for a walk once with his seeing eye dog!

Prices Iâ??ll have to check tomorrow. But from memory: Happy hour to 9pm, draft beer 35 baht; thereafter 55 baht all night. Bottled beers and spirits 95 baht? Lady drinks 99 baht. Takeaways not sure barfines before 2am, but definitely barfine only 200 baht after 2am. Two or three Pattaya gogos starting to do this now. Great idea - keeps the sisters and punters happy :up:

Ricky is a very welcoming mine host, constantly doing the rounds of the bar making sure his customers are happy, and that the girls are performing up to scratch. Heâ??s a real tryer. Well worth a look in.

:beer:

It's located opposite the entrance to soi Diamond on Walking Street in the premises of the old Honey A-Go-Go. (I've a feeling this may be the bar that CT was in negotiations with before his health took a turn for the worse).

Just to clarify that this *wasn't* the bar CT was in negotiations with.

>>That's a bunch of shit. Why am I gonna pay a premium for a gal who cannot go until the bloody bar closes?

I think Ricky is still building up the business. Only been open a week or so. Things will probably change as he gets more gals.

1 am isn't closing time in Pattaya, mate. Been more like 3 -3:30 am most places I've been to lately. :up:

Confirmed some of the info above after a visit to Sisterz last night.

Bottled beers: Chang 90, Tiger 95, Heineken 100.

Barfines: 500 before 1 a.m. for "any" of the girls he has at the moment (bikini, tits showing, or stark bollock). 200 after 1am. I thought some of those were classed as show girls, but Ricky says he hasn't hired any girls specifically to do elaborate themed shows just yet, because it's not worth it under the present crackdown.

But there was plenty of CRACKdown from where I was sitting last night :hubba:

Archived