most shaved dancers

Mentors

i prefer shaved.

i have asked many girls if i can shave them and have got a high success rate,

ok sometimes they want to shave me,no problem and a cause of chat with the next girl i go with,they find it strange to see a man who is shaved.

there is nothing like running your tongue around a bare pussy.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'there is nothing like running your tongue around a bare pussy'.

I hope this is not talking about the pussy of a nanaplaza go-go bar girl. After reading some of the posts in the "health" section talking about girls with discharges and all the talk of the dangers of BB sex do guys go down on these girls?

Also shaving their pussy is a common way for these girls to deal with crabs and there has been some posts about this in recent times.

have never had any problem with any discharge,only the sweet juice which appears when they cum.

don't know about crabs or anything else,i have always been the instigator of my shaving the girls and none of them have been shaved already.

but who knows what they have done in the past?.

Outside of the obvious fun to be had from some personal hygiene games; is shaving the sexual equivalent of playing doctor (i'll cut the speculation).

As far as hocking for images of gross STD's I mean shaving is not a brilliant deductive route unless genital warts are on the agenda -- they could be in a recession as well.

Lastly though, while tongue in bare pussy might be the most sexually stimulating route. I'm guessing people out there are not concerned if they are muff diving enough to play with those new... beloved contraptions, Oral Barriers or whatever, or has someone? I'm not headed this direction soon -- so, can give no advice, but would like to hear if others would engage in this, and feel its safer? I seriously doubt it though, an oral barrier might freak a bargirl out more than your dirty mouth.

• 4 months later...

Sorry but its time again!! Before i arrive i must ask my old and most important question:

Which Gogo bar on NEP/CEP has the highest number of shaved dancers at the moment? I know its not easy to know in these not nude days. But maybe someone has a current experience?

Archived