most shaved dancers

Mentors

Lipstick, on the 2nd or 3rd floor of NEP has ALL shaved BG's.

I was there in May, and decided to hit a few gogo's that I never go to - in 15 years, I have never been to Lipstick. Looked into the place and I saw this young , very cute bg dancing out front - they always put the cute ones in front to bring you in. I went in and sat with her for an hour or two and was told, and shown, by her and by other girls coming over and setting with me that it was a requirement that ALL bg's had to shave, and shave at least every other day.

My mistake was that I did not bf her - and she was wanting to go so badly - but the night was young and I wanted to hit a few more bars. btw, I ended the evening was one not nearly as good - and with hair.

My guess is that she is not there anymore. She was far too good for Lipstick, and by now she probably moved on to RB2, etc. as soon as she was free to leave. She had only been to bkk for a few weeks; she was 18 btw.

soi pi

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

really lipstick gogo is all bare pussy??? I've never went with a girl from there so can't comment!

perhaps carnival too? went with a girl once & even she was good I can't remember whether she was shaved!

anyone can confirm those 2 NEP bars to be shaved paradise thanx?

enjoy!

I think you may be a bit confused or disoriented here.

Lipstick is on the FIRST FLOOR near Bottoms Up and Lollipop/Mermaids.

The last time I was in that bar it looked like 'Who Let The Dogs Out?' I seem to remember a negative review of the place from the venerable Stickman as well. Very small, loud music, and poor quality IMO.

However, the topic at-hand is shaved dancers, and, I suppose if you don't mind a face that resembles the south end of a baboon, you might be able to find what you are looking for there.

Really, though, there are only a couple of bars where you can do research these days unless you prefer to make a general nuisance of yourself pulling down bikini bottoms for a peek.

What not invest in a few of Mr. Gillette's fine products and DIY? I think most gals would be accommodating for the right price. smile.gif

Not meaning to put you down but we do get so many of the same questions coming up time and time again that some of us get tired answering.

Anyway to make amends for my earlier post but I do not know if it is that helpful all of the girls in Red Point ST bar in Pattaya are shaved and I confirmed that as recently as July when I was there.

Uniformguy

Sorry! you're right, Sarisin.

I meant to say "Wet Lips", on the right as you walk into NEP - 2nd floor I believe, maybe 3rd. I don't know much about Lipstick since I never go. I do go to Bottoms Up, but it has lost a lot since the old "Pretty Girl" days.

Thanks for setting me straight.

soi pi

Archived