most shaved dancers

Mentors

Thanks for your understanding. I will stay 2,5 month in LOS but only 3 nights in BKK and so the time is running. So why i ask this interesting point always again before my next trip. Its one of the more important questions on this board. Yes if i find some good looking shaved stunners i will let you know.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:red]I meant to say "Wet Lips", on the right as you walk into NEP - 2nd floor I believe, maybe 3rd. I don't know much about Lipstick since I never go. I do go to Bottoms Up, but it has lost a lot since the old "Pretty Girl" days.

Thanks for setting me straight. color=red>

hahaha, Soi TT (I like that Soi Pi bit smile.gif), now I think you are even more confused.

There is no Wet Lips bar in NEP, but there is one in Soi Cowboy (not a bad diddlin' place IMO)

On the second floor you got Rock Hard, Silver Dragon, Mandarin, Fantasia. On the 3rd floor you have, oh hell, just see the map on the paysite. Not that bar names mean squat mind you.

Anyway, I do agree with you on Pretty Girl being one of the best NEP had to offer while the current Bottoms Up falls somewhere in the middle of the NEP gogo pack.

Yes, I know, Sarisin. Too many Lips - I'm getting confused.

I realize that there's one in Cowboy; but sometimes I'll make a little note the next day when I run into something of interest like this place in nana. After checking my notes after my 1st post, I saw that I had Wet Lips written down and so I assumed there must also be one in NEP. I'm not in BKK at the moment so I'll have to check it out when I get there - I know what this little "hole in the wall" looks like inside.

To add still more confusion, after thinking about it, Lipstick next to Bottoms Ups I don't think is Lipstick, but Red Lips. Is that right or am I really out of it? Like I said, too many LIPS. (wouldn't Love Lips be a good name for a bar?)

soi pi

ok hang on guys! I just found my notes & it seems the one & only girl I've taken from carnival may'02 was shaved... would that mean all of them are?

anyways the dollhouse uniform let one peep enough to get the idea that virtually none of those girls are shaved - am I right?

enjoy!

God only knows what the name of the street is it is the famous BJ street which also has gangs in it. Unfortunately the best looking girl by far has just gone to live in Chiang Mai with a fellow board member............walked the street twice last trip and left 'cos the standard was very low..........but rumour has it the do a good BJ ..............

Uniformguy

Archived