Lost and found

dabbish

i lost my ipod in a taxi yesterday. a bit of long shot but anyone know of a taxi lost and found number? i couldn't find it when i googled it. the taxi ride was not from or to the airport.

the tourist police gave me the number 1137. and when i called them they gave me the number to the tourist police

There is a radio station that does this. Sor Wor Por 91FM, I believe; not sure, but ask a taxi driver. Most all drivers listen to that station at least part of the day.

Don't know the contact info tho'. And of course, it is all Thai, so if yer Thai is not up to scratch, get a friend to help.

But it does work -- used it when one of my daughters went missing a couple of years ago and had a few helpful phone calls.

Cheers,

SD

My exp., is if you forget your cell phones, the chances are remote where you can get it back. I lost 2 expensive phones in taxies, once you call ur no., they pick-up and remove move the sim card....... it is lost for ever. 99.99% of the drivers would not return your lost goods.

cheers

i lost aftershave in the lounge at the start of the year...when i called the lounge from airplane before take off ,they told me it would be in the lost and found when i return from manila and they even gave me a ref number. on my return it was no where to be seen....i kept emailing them on this address and fianaly got my money back...here the address,you will have to send the email every day until they answer as they are a bit slow on replying..... baggage.service@thaiairways.com

Vinod> it is lost for ever. 99.99% of the drivers would not return your lost goods.<

A bit cynical. About 8 months ago, I left my wallet with tickets, credit cards, cash and all my important papers in a cab from the airport around midnight. Some helpful people at BWNN and TownLodge made some phonecalls, and driver delivered the lot next day intact. Not everyone is dishonest.

Archived