deported, urgent help pls

dabbish

If you get deported, the deporting country stamps your passport with DEPORTED, or something like that on the last page of your passport, I believe. Than, I guess, no one will accept you but your home country, who also makes note of the deportation and gives you a secondary inspection, probably forever, since they would put it on the computer.

You probably have to ditch your passport.

One guy, I knew, in the old days, was deported from some weird 3rd world country and took lemon juice and whatever he could find on the plane to erase the deportation stamp, before his next destination. It worked. But that was in the 60s. So yesterday!

I've noticed, in USA, they always look on the back page, after the front photo page, when you pass Immigration.

Any Airline is responsible for their passengers.

Here in Europe, since a few years the Immigration police check often after the arrive directly at the gates.

If something is not correct, a person will be deported with the same flight.

(Thai people were always checked at the Gate...)

When I was in the Peace Corps, all volunteers were issued a new passport with a U.S. State Department stamp in it. Since it wasn't a diplomatic passport, most customs officers didn't know what to make of it. I remember customs at Frankfurt checking to see if I was on a list of known terrorists!

:shocked:

When I was in the Peace Corps, all volunteers were issued a new passport with a U.S. State Department stamp in it. Since it wasn't a diplomatic passport, most customs officers didn't know what to make of it.

I'm not PC, but I have one of those now (as a State Dept approved and classified vendor). But same-same...the immi guys/gals kinda scratch their head when I show up LOL!

Cheers,

SD

Archived