Tivoli

Tivoli Bar and Girl (that is right girl) is open now in Clinton. The guys have brought in some good looking girls. A few are VERY cute and they are friendly as well. Drink prices are what gogos used to be. The owners/managers are friends of mine and the places deserves a look.

Um, Goatscrot, I thought that was Bar and Grille? Has this place ever closed? I thought it was one of the cornerstones of CEP?

Anyway, tell us a bit more. Are the gals freelancers? Barfines? Going rates? I heard they have good food there too. True? Didn't they used to have a band?

Yah, give us a little more info. You say food . I am looking for a new place to have dinner tonight. If the food is good I will give it a try. More on the CUTE GIRLS, please I do like dessert after a meal. MCJIMMYS

A tourist trap? surely you jest? On a related note, I got an email from a CEP BG she says they got served with "paper say get out Friday..." Notice, any info? I guess just more of the same...Not sure why all these places would be laying out the cash to get going again if they suspected a problem...TIT I spose...

[ November 09, 2001: Message edited by: Old hippie ]

Archived