Coss in Los - another day

Coss

The current adventures of your roving correspondent, fish licker and wannabe food critic. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Monday, gonna have to curtail this drinking to excess, ended up in the bar with no name in the afternoon, lotsa gin, pleasant massage and even dinner, thence to Soi Cowboy.

I found a young girl who was supposedly 2 days into the game (yeah right) and we played back and forth for about 2 hours, me talking her into a bar-fine, her not wanting to and disbelieving me when I offered a bar-fine with no sex, (you can tell I was really drunk by now). But it was not to be.

I did however, snag a free lancer from Suk on the way home and though I thought she was LT she was St, and I guess that wasn't problem, i don't think I could have stayed awake mush longer any way so 1k bht and off she went after a satisfying performance.

Did spend a lot of time with Suadum and miss P, always enjoyable, and met some of Suadum's expat friends, most interesting conversations around the personalities of Cowboy.

Signing off for now

Coss

You must have really lavished the "Dumsoda's" on Miss P.....lol....

She has just finished telling me what a really nice Guy you are and asked me if you were stopping by again tonight.... Yes...WE are talking again....lol....It was "Over" for an hour and a half...."This time"....:grinyes::cussing::boxing::beer::cussing::grinyes:

Have a great time....you "dirty, filthy, rotten, LUCKY bastard"

Cheers mate

DC....counting minutes

Archived