River Dinner Cruises

Dumsoda

Please take pity on me....after all it is my post No. 2000....lol...

Now..... I've been put in a rather embarassing situation and need some advice from my friends here at Thai360..... and the rest of you as well...

A "Very good friend" of mine has been put on a spot by his long time GF.... because, you see, she wants to go on one of those mushy, touristy, Dinner Cruises and he's asked me to advise him on which is the best available.

Apparantly it MUST have a live band and dancing....so add "romantic" to the mushy and touristy shit above....

Being somewhat hopeless (AS well as Dumb) in this particular area of Bangkok nightlife, I have absolutely no idea at all on what to recommend to "Him"

Can anyone shed some light and help a poor Dumb Cnut score some "Brownie points"....

He's actually not such a bad guy.....for a poor bastard....and she's...well..errrr...rather special...(In a friend kinda way, if you get my drift!!!)

I think he also mentioned something about a Birthday as well, so I hope he's not planning on doing anything stupid!!!!! He has been known to be a tad "Off the wall" at times and do some rather bizarre and crazy things in the past....

I guess only time will tell.

Any help and assistance would be greatly appreciated

Cheers DC

usually the one's on Bangkok side or the one's that advertise are pretty expensive and for tourists.

i take the one at yokyor (Thonburi side); 100 THB per person and normal cheap food prices. has a band!

Thankyou samak!!! That's great info...

Is that Yok Yor Marina??...or the other one....sounds great....and the band is Very Imortant....errrr....so "HE" tells me

K K M C

Cheers DC

Archived