Which Massage Parlors do you like best?

Man at Work

It's quite a while since I went to an M.P. But I went to Halem about a year ago had to bargain down from 3000 baht to 1800 (can't remember if I tipped her ) but did manage to get a good looking babe. Haven't been to any other BKK M.Ps.

What's the Pattaya M.P. Scene like these days? Which one's are the best? I know Suzies was good ( the first M.P. I went to about 18 months ago - absolute stunner ). Not so sure about now though.

Guys! Tell me. I'm interested. TIA

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys... Listen,

She was no looker I guarantee. But in my (not so good defense) I had just been travelling for 24 hours and my judgement may have been clouded.

Old Hippie the answer to your question is no she actually had a good figure it's her face that wasn't so great.

Fezman - tell everyone about the moustached monster you were with in Samui last year.She was pretty minging as well.

End the flame throwing now and just tell me about Pattaya M.P.s please which I had originally asked. You are changing the post subject.

Thank you

LOL...Ok, ok...Pattaya laugh.gif" border="0

I've only been to 3 MP's in Pattaya over the lasts few years, Sabai Land, Sabai Room, & the one located on Soi Diamond (kinda behind Super Baby). All are pretty good, but my favorite is Sabai Room…Like the girls’ there better. Prices vary; Sabai Room has a flat rate of 1500 baht (all-inclusive) and, depending on Time Of Day, you can bar fine certain girls for more (between 1800 – 3800 baht. Again, T.O.D. matters). Ask mama-san, she can explain the red tag vs. blue tag girls (we call her “Frau Blucker”, as she reminds us of that character from Young Frankenstein, I’m sure she’s really a sweet lady though). Sabai Room is much less initially, think it was 500 baht the last time I went there. But things add up depending on what you’re looking for, post “white water rafting” of course wink.gif" border="0 It can get a little pricey if you’re not careful, sometimes more than Sabai Room. Only a few good lookers there, at least for my taste, but still pretty fun overall. Don’t remember much about the Soi Diamond MP, but do remember a few nice looking girls. It has been a while though, not sure if much has changed there.

There are several other MP’s there in Pattaya, Sabai Dee is another big one. But I haven’t been to anything other than what’s mentioned above. Oh yeah, Sabai Land & Room are right across the street from each other, up north on Pattaya 2nd street, close to Soi 2. The Big C mall is right next door to Sabai Room.

HTH smile.gif" border="0

Nakbin

Jazz- Just for the record, the 'moustached monster' which you refer to didn't actually have a moustache, and nor did she cost me a penny. On the other hand, not only did you boom boom a lady which resembled a back end of a bus, you also paid 1500 bht to ride it!!!!!

Ok kid, enough flame throwing!

I guess neither of our girls compared to 'facial hair girl' that our friend did in BKK. Did he ever get his shaver back????

I was just in Pattaya early in November and tried Suzi's MP at the north end of Beach Rd. The atmosphere was just so so, but the selection of ladies was fairly good. I chose a very nice young lady that appeared to be eager to please as she was smiling at me and waving and wanting to be selected. She was described as being fairly new to town (as most are). She gave a fair massage with great vigor. When it came to smokin' and strokin', she was an energetic smoker and a really tight stroker. It took some effort to work my way into the rhythm that was best (along with a bit of lube). However, after entry was complete the lady really got into the act (legs around, kissing on mouth aggressively). She was really good, so this was an excellent MP.

Redman

• 2 weeks later...

Archived