Which Massage Parlors do you like best?

Man at Work

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CP 2 is my choice

I went to Annies many years ago, walked in looked at the girls and walked straight out again. Darlings a rip off more for the business man who is in and out of bkk in a couple of days, dont you think?

I dont really like the "aap op nuats" along petchburi either especially around the asoke/makkasan area very touristy with prices adjusted for how much they think you

should pay.

quote:

Originally posted by Man at Work:

And where is CP2?

83 days left!!
smile.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0

It is on Sri ayuthya Rd. Check some of the recent posts for directions. You can take the sky train and walk, I forget the stop. If you go in a cab, the driver may try to get a commission, and you may end up paying more. CPI is down the street, everyone says avoid it, ripoffs etc...I have never been to CPI so I don't know, but I am taking their word for it.

What are the procedures for massage. I see in the massage post that some are as low as 600 and others are as high as 5000 for a supposed penthouse model. Is that all inclusive or just the massage. ??? How does one conduct themselves on bargaining and "extras"???

Thanks for any help.

Mykal

Usually, but not always, you pay the house, and give a tip. Some of the places I've been in, you pay the house, and then negotiate the deal with the girl. It helps if you are familiar with what the standard price is in that place. I go to Annies, because well nostalgia one one reason, but also because you pay the house, then the tip is up to you! I have never had a girl ask me for a tip! And they have never questioned the amount I gave. Bargin hard, mention that you usually only pay...500st, 1000lt, whatever, she will probably come down to a somewhat accceptable level. If not, tell her you are unhappy and want to leave now, and tell her you want to see the manager, she may adjust her attitude. But also, be reasonable, if her price is within guidlines, then o.k. but if she is way out of wack and holding the line, then make the aforementioned fuss. Massage parlors generally run a little higher for a short time, but you also get more (sometimes anyway). I think some places, may have an all inclusive price, but I'm not sure where.

Men at work...

Looks like you’ve got some good info & a vector o Chao Praya II (CP 2 or as we call it, California Pizza kitchen...keeps the girlfriends guessing).

The only thing I would add is this... If you want a drink, maybe sit and look at which one of 70+ ladies you'll choose. In other words, sit a good distance from the fish bowl (it’s quite deep!), you may want to pick up a cheap monocular or pair of binos. That darn thing (monocular) really came in handy, you can see the girls a lot better, and can read the numbers a lot easier!!! ;-) It was also entertaining watching the girls we ended up taking outta there, play with the thing the rest of the evening. Didn’t think I’d get it back! laugh.gif" border="0

Nakbin

Archived