A diddlin' we will go . . .

Being fond of a spot of diddlin I set out last night to see just how much diddlin one guy could get.

Unfortunately I didnt get very far as first stop was the diddlin capital of the world : Toy Bar on SC.

Walk in, grabbed by 4 not to bad girls, one grabs my dick, a drink for her & others piss off.

Then down the back and for the next three hours she did her utmost to make me cum. Started off slowly with hear jeans coming half way down and my fingers being guided past her black panties and into her, whilst this was going on my dick had been set free from its restraints inside my jeans.

After half an hour she was still wanking me off, only now she was naked except for a vest top. Dont know about you guys but after a few beers I can manage to prevent my self from shooting my load for quite a while.

Arm ache and frustration set in a little and her ftriend came over to help lend a hand. Girl 2 thought that watching them both finger each other might help me along . It did a little and I lent a hand here and there.

On hour or so had now gone by and the old man was still standing to attention and my girl was now being fortified with shots of tequila.

This loosened her inibitions slightly, although she still wouldnt go down on me. A suitable alternative was agreed , a typical Thai compromise I figure. She reversed her ass into my crotch and I entered her from behind. Not fully - only a couple of inches worth. We bumped and grinded for a while then a change was in order so she pulled a barstool close to mine, spread her legs in front of me and took dick and used it to rub her clit.

Still not cum the secret : reminiscing about Bobby Robsons use of the 4-4-2 formation in a the 1986 World Cup has so far managed to distract me.

Now over two hours since she first slipped my dick into her hand and she 's convinced that I'm saving myself for my girlfriend / wife at home. Not true I tell her -it's just that you arent sexy. That only serves to increase the ferocity of her pounding. She slips me inside her again, jumps on top and drives my dick into her as we are now both on one barstool.

Having had my back to the rest of the bar for most of the preceedings I didnt notice assorted farangs paying more attention to my own advanced diddlin' activities that they were to their own basic breast fondling. A few minutes of humping up& down and she got her reward - emptied my load over her thighs and she headed off to the toliet whilst Girl 2 who had come over to get a closer view, mopped the drips from my withering member with a wet wipe.

Total bill for three hours non stop wankery & a shag in a bar about 650 baht.

What can that get you back home?

[ November 18, 2001: Message edited by: Hum Lek ]

hahaha, nice rhetorical question there Mr. Lek.

I stuck my head in Toy Bar last night and it was totally packed. You must have hit it at the right time.

By the way, my favorite diddlin' bar in Soi Cowboy used to be Afterskool, but now I am partial towards Wet Lips. Although Toy, Moonshine, and Fannies' have their moments too.

Hum Lek,

Nice bit of reporting that and that is a curious question hhhmmmm here for a £10 you'd get a slapped across the chops and she probably give you a right earful shocked.gif" border="0. But i much prefer your way of spending.

mitch laugh.gif" border="0

[ November 18, 2001: Message edited by: mitch ]

Good report! Six-fifty well spent! smile.gif" border="0

I'll have to remember your method of concentrating on soccer strategies to keep from shooting your wad. Though as a Yank who finds that stuff completely boring and considers "real" football the game played with helmets and pads, I'd probably doze off if forced to think about soccer for more than a few seconds. wink.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0

• 4 months later...

Sorry guys this is from way back in the archives, but I love this diddlin report. Tell me if I'm wrong, but there's no mention by ajarn of a condom in this wild bar scene!

Sounds like a BBBF (bare back bar fuck) to me! Sounds delicious and dangerous!

thaistudent

great report.

sorry i missed it earlier.

really want to visit a diddling bar for the fun of it.

which is the best? and can you really use your fingers on the girl as well?.

i would willingly pay for a few ladydrinks to have a couple or more girls to sit with me and for us to enjoy a bit of fondling.

frogpatrol,perhaps we can have a bit of fun if/when we meet up.

BBBF? Delicious and Dangerous? I love the movie trailer alliteration and all, but it's a little sketchy if it is true. I mean I'll press pause on being anyone's fucking Mom or the W.H.O. because perhaps the gentleman in question was sporting some prophylaxis.

Back to the experience in question though, which sounds all-in-all quite epic diddlin' as it is said.

I'm sure you were getting a remarkable amount of attention with such pyrotechnics. Can't believe it 2 hours, but it did take you a bit to notice the voyeurs?perhaps those soccer formations were like preservatives in your brain? Christ though 650 isn't even worth getting out of bed for here.. conversion and farangworld issues.

Archived