Coss in Los - when the luck is in...

Coss

The current adventures of your roving correspondent, fish licker and wannabe food critic. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

On my earlier visits to the afternoon liquoring up bar, I've always been well looked after and Miss P has usually provided some conversation along the lines of "When Dumb Cnut Cum?" the atmosphere is like where everyone knows your name, and I'm only there once a year.

So any ways, the day before I'd been eyeing up one girl, taller, younger, the darker, more Isaan Angie Joilie rather than the more light skinned Lucy Liu type. Enquiries satisfied me that she was 20, had a baby and new at this type of thing. Me LT you I says....

Much shyness, and eye fluttering. Cannot, me baby have to look after....

Tomorrow then, get someone to babysit... (at which point Tiger was very helpful in assuring the assembled throng, of my good heart and intentions and large wallet) OK so tomorrow it is.

Now it's tomorrow, she's so happy and snuggly, I am of course pleased that my evil plans have come to fruition, and then whatever came over me I don't know, but cluster lady drinks were on and I was the guy buried under about 8 smiling, massaging, sniff kissing persons of the feminine gender.

This went on for a while, cold towels on the head and neck, three massaging one arm, one massaging the neck, another the other arm, one on each leg and my sweetie on the third leg, my drink and cig being proffered to my lips...

Gawd, that was expensive, but good.

So we had to go, to Gullies for the Friday drinks. Met a couple of members and CTO and KS. CTO opined that I seemed to prefer the tall ones, as he'd seen stretch princess the night before and my current conquest, let's call her Milk Bar, was also tall. With the added comment of the sometimes difficulty of distinguishing between, ladies and post ops, I then, had to let him know.

Not only a lady, but lactating... Yup...

Now I don't know about you, but I get the occasional bout of acid reflux, I now know that there is nothing better than mother's milk for that condition.

Other memories are, being suckled whilst she was on top, watching drips of milk fly across the room in slow motion at the climactic end, and being woken at 5 am for a feed.

Fuck! I've got a hard on just writing about it.

I'm now well fed and drained at the same time.

If this rain stops, I might just have to return this arvo.

Signing off for now

Coss

Glad you're making the most of your "Cultural Study Tour"..55555

I got an update over the phone this afternoon..... Teerak, I get Mao mak last night... Khun Coss buy me many drinks....He good man... everybody like him....he jai dee mak...He same you, he like to have a good time and enjoy. Not kia neow like some guys and only buy drink for 1 Lady!!!!!

..."Someone" was so shit faced she went home (alone) at 10.30....555555

So, my friend, you have left your mark well and truely at "The afternoon liquoring up Bar".....LOL...

....and from the balabce of your report, it would seem that your Jai Deeness certainly was well rewarded...

Safe journey mate, hope to catch up again real soon

Cheers DC

....and the answer to the first question you were asked.....Is... within an hour and a half of wheels down on 2 Nov....lol...

Archived