Coss in Los - the last night.

Coss

The current adventures of your roving correspondent, fish licker and wannabe food critic. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Started with the inevitable trip to the afternoon liquoring up bar, and after a few hours there with Tiger and the assembled throng, DDave arrives. Very interesting discussions around cars and the restoration thereof.

Back to Christies and this time I think I won a couple of games of pool, said good bye to stretch princess, and thence to Cowboy.

Amongst others I met that night, DDave, Old Hippie, Old Kwai, and re-introduction to Father Ted, Connoley, John, Howard and Jason et al.

Now the young lady from the other night, the shy one, the one that wouldn't let me bar fine her, the one that had only been working two days.

Well I'm there a few minutes and am happily buying another, drinks, when she slides in besides me and leans into my ear, "I neeed you..."

To say I was surprised would be an understatement.

But having another, snuggled under my other arm, left me with a predicament. One? Two?

But taking the sage advice from a couple of heavy drinkers, I decided on one.

When it finally came to bar fine, the worry returned to her. I think that her first Falang (pure conjecture) was a venture to be considered seriously.

But off we went, a drink outside Tony's and back to the hotel.

This was an interesting night, I can safely say, I never had intercourse with that woman.

Now I have to describe her, tallish, slim, firm but small tits, very long hair, and a beautiful visage.

Without the actual penetration, we were very busily engaged, manually, orally and what do you call it when she's humping your knee, and elbow and foot?

Multiple happy endings on both sides of the gender divide, about an hour's sleep and she's at it again. In the morning I could barely stand.

Now I'm pretty sure she's not a virgin, being 25 and not ugly.

So my only guess is she's had a rape or disease or some such that has frightened her of that actual act.

And by far and away the most enjoyable thing was the GFE. Not proffered as a seeming duty, as some tend to do, but genuinely and sweetly given.

She was expecting my contact details, but I knew that if I gave them, I'd be on the slippery slope. So I just told her, see you in a year.

Signing off for some time.

Coss

Archived