Day 5

Encore

Nothing very interesting in her handbag.

After the 4 o'clock visitor, I was getting fairly exhausted, five days in BKK on full bore.

So I treated myself to Akane Chitlom around 5.30 pm

My usual wasn't there, so I picked fairly randomly, since it is a hit and miss sometimes between adequate and good.

She was a bit mousy with very littt;e breast, but kind of nice.

Nice relaxed wash, scrub with salt etc, then back to room. When she came back with my drink she was stark naked, they seem to have lost the second uniform that used to come of in stages, and also seem to have lost a former ploicy of knickers, and whether to touch inside the knickers or not was up to the individual girl.

This one gave me a fairly decent massage first, then started playing. I indicated I wanted to give her oral befroe she did, so she kind of squatted over my face, and guess what, another creamer. She was dry to start off with, but very soon the liquid was dripping out in copiuos amounts, nice slightly salty tasting. she seemed to enjoy it, and I'mm pretty sure by the sequence of events that she came before she squirmed away. Her actual ministration took a lot less time but was pleasant.

Relaxed and refreshed I went home. Some work in my room, then around 10 hit SC, where even before i could give the bag back, I bumped into ND and OH, who told me of their discussions with a waitress about the virtues of being Gay.

Made it to B&W, Bag Girl dancing on stage, looking sheepishly and begging with her eyes and a mouthzip sign for me to stay quiet.

Yes, she went back to get her keys or phone, on passing through got drawn into a couple of rounds of tequila from some big spender, she already was fairly drunk so she forgot everything, including where the bar i was in was, and very soon after passed out. Since she had been B';fined already, her friends managed to get her to bed without the mamasan finding out, and she was worried I might kick up a stink.

No such thing, bad things happen to me too, and she's a good friend. So i told her I'd pay bar tonight again, but she was not to drink and I'd dock the second barfine of her next mornings fee.

She was happy with that. then she introduced me to Tit, her good friend. We went to eat at Sam2000, then she B'fined her friend who was not well. i offered a jacuzzi later on for healing purposes (well, really beacuse i wanted to see the clothes off Tit. (B&W is fairly prudish, neevr see a top off even, let alone this debauched nakedness of places like BWNN and others.but after a visit of us three to Rawhide (lots of raw hides on view), she'd begged tirednss and went home (i thought0.

We hit a few more bars, even saw a very cute one whose number I noted at Our place of all places, and then got back to TL after bar closing time.

Made it through the shower and to bed, were just slowly exploring previously enjoyable practices, when her phone went.

Tit.

Oh, come on over says Baglady.

I said ; darling, I am an old man not sure if I have enough energy for you two (baglady is fairly energetic).

No worry, only come to sleep.

WTF?

She arrived soon after, showered and joined us clad in teh white towel in the big bed. BL suggests maybe I should sleep in the middle, I decline and let her sleep in the middle. Towards 8.00 in the morning, both still asleep, I snuggle closer to BL, and start waking her up by touching various delicious and sensitive places. Tit is deep asleep, or making a good semblance of it. I go down on BL, silently this time, then we discreetly f..k. Afterwards I end up in the middle, and BL says "I go shower".

A minute later Tit slowly wakes up halfway, turns around and cuddles into me like she's been sleeping with me for years.

BL comes back and joins me on teh other side.

an hour later, all ablutions done, they suggest we go to MBK. Well, why not.

Once there i find out WHY. Not to shop, but to eat at MK, a huge gigantic meal of which about 40% was left over. why do they always order so much too much.

After lunch, they went back to the bar to sleep, i had some business in town. on my way back to TL, I feel a bit stiff and sore, and stop off at the nearest laundryplace that doubles as massage, for an oil massage.

No intentions of sex, even more, definite intentions to turn down any HJ or so that may be on offer.

But the road to hell etc...

she offered a complete menu, and I couldn't help myself your honor.

That was a brief but surprising nice unextpected f..k.

Tonight, BL, Tit and I are going to tawaendaeng issan, then tomorrow BL and I go see her daughter who lives with her pisaaw near Chonbury.

If it works out, I may consider taking her down to the beach for a few days.

Sorry about the typos, running short of time.

Tonight, BL, Tit and I are going to tawaendaeng issan,

Small world ikky...lol..

last night..."an acquaintance" of mine was headed there as well...with a group of girls for her friends Birthday Party...

...I know, because I contributed towards the cost of the Gift...555555....it's Ok...the girlfriend is a great lady and she and her Guy have invited us to be house guests week after next....so a "Good" gift was in order!!

You know the "acquaintance" in question...didn't happen to bump into anyone holding a large red wine glass didya????

Cheers DC

No, I didn't look around too much, it is a very busy engaging place.

But great fun.

It became a long story, which will take me a few days to write up.

Suffice to say, I didn't take my own advice, ignored my own signature, and the stern but very wise admonitions against my proposed visit to family, coming from our joint friend Cherry, and am now considering how to get out of the shit, e.g. get out of what might risk to become an attachemnt.

i'll detail more when I am less occupied......

Maybe any more then 3 days in BKK are lethal for me.

BTW, My host bar is now back to business, and with some very compelling arguments.

If I hadn't been occupied already, I could have easily fallen for at least two of its many temptations.

more later

"...Relaxed and refreshed I went home. Some work in my room, then around 10 hit SC, where even before i could give the bag back, I bumped into ND and OH, who told me of their discussions with a waitress about the virtues of being Gay..."

Not buying the "ecuse" for the handbag...it did match your shoes and dress nicely. Yes, Dog and I were in a bar on SC, Dog was terrorizing this poor little thing...who then looked at him and said "...you should be proud to be gay..." We damn near died laughing!

She was cute, nice tits, wanted 2K for a "quick short time" (had to be back to dance) 500bht bar fine, and 400 for the room...I passed. Great fun though...a bot odd that we say IKKRANG prancing about with a purse though...but whatever! :)

Archived