Escape from the Bangkok Hilton

longwoodguy74

So what happened after he escaped? did his home country prosecute him? and how did he get out of Thailand with no passport?

Frankly, hard to feel sorry for him, I mean he supposedly had a history of getting arrested on nasty places, and yet never learned. STill, maYBE an interesting read.

thanks for the tip longwoodguy74. i've read damage done and forget you had a daughter. i recommend both.

made me feel disgusted with thailand.

getting out of thailand with no passport is way easy. once i walked through the immigration at nong khai to exchange money and nobody stopped me.

There are several books written concerning the abuses of the Thai legal/prison system.

I read the one by Colin Martin, as he was tortured into signing the all Thai confession document, then unjustly spend like seven years in Thai prisons.

Not a good look for Thailand.

Colin had borrowed and spent hundreds of thousands of baht on Thai lawyers and other costs, all to no avail.

His Thai wife ran off with about 6M baht that was supposed to be used for lawyer costs...and it just keeps getting worse.

Scary read that puts the fear into you!

The question I have is what got these people involved with the Thai legal system to begin with? mistaken identity? frame up? or did they actually maybe do something?

Oh, what ever happened to that woman who was arrested with all that ganja in her surf board case? Bali, or Jakarta was it?

The question I have is what got these people involved with the Thai legal system to begin with? mistaken identity? frame up? or did they actually maybe do something?

Oh, what ever happened to that woman who was arrested with all that ganja in her surf board case? Bali, or Jakarta was it?

Ummmm :rolleyes:

thumb_1193476576-schapelle_corby6.jpg

Archived