Consumer Alert - Thigh Bar

Sarisin

quote:

Originally posted by Pale Rider:

Sarisin, this is news. The Surin Connection has relocated (At least partially) to the Bus Stop. Some competition for BG7 is a winner. Cheeseburgers with bjs, I like it. :-)

--- the Pale Rider

[/QB]

Ay, I guess I shoulda kept my mouth shut. I am on my way to Warbler's in about an hour to try out their new (for me) Mexican buffet. And, yes, I might just have to stumble across the street to practice my Khymer. smile.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Palatkik:

Well I'm outta town as well until late December so maybe can line up something, if the missus lets me off the hook!

Cheers

OK. Save up that kitchen pass until the beginning of January then. We need to do a bit of investigative reporting on those Kings Group gogo bars.

Date, time, and meeting place to be determined.

frown.gif" border="0 Speaking of bar updates. NEP and Soi Cowboy seem to be the best right now. You know how most of these places change every few months. The farang bar area that is really screwed up is Washington Square. This area has a ladyboy caberet, bars full of old men, the bargirls are third rate and American Women are in the resturants there. Is it just me or the rest of you not miss American Females?

It's not just you patpongbill. One reason that many of us are in the LOS is that we much more prefer Asian, and especially Thai females over their American sisters. But, hey, give them a break. They like to go out to party once in awhile too. Just ignore them and focus on the brown-skinned ones, OK?

Oh, maybe you should change your name to NEP Bill or Soi Cowboy Bill. smile.gif" border="0

Archived