American kids, dumber than dirt

colorwolf

Don't get me started on this! O.k. you did...First of all, we are too interested in cultural sensitivity, diversity etc, to concentrate on actually teaching kids IN FUCKING ENGLISH! I went to a school that was predominately Latino, guess what, THEY ALL HAD TO SPEAK ENGLISH! ANd they did, now? Forget it, it isn't sensitve. Same for Chinese kides, Filipinos etc...

Now, we have gone to the concept of "social promotion" That is, the kid is just a fuck off, and we pass him along anyway, not "PC" to hold him back, and make him learn. Also not sensitive to weed out the kids who are lame asses, retarded, delinquent, or just plain can't hack it, so they don't slow down the other kids.

Next, we have morons for teachers, those who really don't want to work a full year (I may consider teaching when I am finally outsourced from my current job...see what I mean?) are lazy, and disinterested etc...

Now, the real root cause...PARENTS. Stupid people should NOT be allowed to breed! Instead of giving tax breaks to people who have kids, we should charge them more taxes! Maybe require an I.Q. test before allowing them to breed! Problem is stupid people fuck more...so well,

Now figure the average parent is too damned busy working to pay the bills, to actually be A FUCKING PARENT! I blame the women's movement...a handful of ugly women who hated men wanted "the choice to work outside the home" and that turned into the NEED for 2 incomes, fucking the economy, family and life in general.

You want to have kids? you should make the effort to raise them, and HELP in their education, instead of dumping it on the teachers. Problem is too many people feel a need to marry and have kids, and don't really want to raise them. I'm ranting what were we discussing? oh yeah, dumb kids...Not my fault, but I am against them.

Archived