Wanted: Budgeting/Financial Software

Did a "search" on this using "financial software" and "accounting software" and came up with tons of non-related stuff. So, I apologize for not being able to find a post that is almost certainly on this board.

I'm looking for some software to help track my finances. :rip:

It DEFINITELY needs to have "accounts" with running balances AND payoff periods :wanker: (these two are most important). Some sort of cash flow "visual aid" would be nice, also. The option to split principle and interest would be nice (automatically if I enter the int rate, or the option to manually enter it would be fine), but this last item is NOT necessary. Of course, I would assume all packages would have a simple investment tracking feature.

Been years n years since I've seen Quicken (now Quickbooks for non-pro, I think), and DacEasy, so I don't know if those are even what I want now. This is for personal finances, so no complex enterprise-level stuff is wanted.

Being the cheapskate that I am, I would strongly prefer to either buy it at some place like Panthip Plaza or Zeers (I'm near Don Meaung/Rangsit) or download freeware (not just a trial period version). There's so much reading/research involved trying to sort through all the downloadable stuff, I'm hoping someone here already knows what I'm looking for, or knows a package at Panthip that I can get. Using Windows XP/2000.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived