Jail-bate

Man at Work

After reading "Private Dancer" by S. Leather I got a bit worried. I like picking up freelancers in NANA Disco and other FL places.

Now there was a part in it, where the police chief got bribe money from a punter, because the girl he picked up was underaged and her passport was a fake. Seemed like a rack.

Well does this happen in real life and how does one prevent such a situation. I have difficulties telling the age of BG/FL and with fortifight (is that the way to spell it) passports one definitely would be lost.

What to do crazy.gif" border="0

Don't know anybody to who it happened.I know a couple of underage girls who work around sukkhumvit,they seem to be carrying business as usual,i e without getting they customers blackmailed.Not quite sure either.

I think the underage issue is localized to the tourists areas.

In the totally asian venues, it is rampant.

( china town area comes to mind)

Anyone else get the same impression from what they have seen or heard?

I know two girls from a gogo in pattaya that worked there for over a year. Last week one of them turned 17. Two months ago the one I knew for 2 years turned 18. Very scary.

I wonder if paying a barfine in any way mitigates the guilt. After all, part of the cost of a barfine is to assure yourself she is legal and can be tracked down later if need be.

" wonder if paying a barfine in any way mitigates the guilt. After all, part of the

cost of a barfine is to assure yourself she is legal and can be tracked down later

if need be. "

I must have missed that section in the contract.

Seriously, "you pay ur money and take ur chances" in most situations in asia.

In the instance of underage girls, you are taking a bigger chance.

Hey MAW,

Like Pasathai, said you take your chances indeed!.....I do like the disco/FL scene as well and have had some real youngens apppear willing to go....I have to get them in the good lighting to see how young....if they look young, I don't care what the id says...mai ow cop!!! Yeah and the bars too have some jailbait hanging around-jeeez like why???? I have a rule now, if they say 18, its no for me....I like 20 at least to feel safest....I know they could still be lying but what can I do??? shocked.gif" border="0

I agree 100% with you guys. Even a single night in a Thai prison isn't worth it. In both these cases I knew them quite a while, and they didn't look "that young" to me.

I still can't believe the 16 yo. Damn shame too. A truly nice girl (and sexy as can be). When she told me (we were in my room with her best friend (my regular in her bar) eating and watching TV (no really) I must have looked shocked. She said "hey, no have mama or papa take care me - what can I do".

So I don't in any way judge them. I just avoid it so as to avoid a real judge.

For clarification, the age of consent is 17 correct? I hear differing views on this.

I just remembered an incident from my second trip to Phuket last August (the whole trip was such a blur - so much pussy, so little time)... anyway... my buddy and I were heading back to our hotel from Patong around 3am and stopped into a (very) small bar that was supposedly closed. We ordered a couple more beers and chatted it up with the 6 or 7 girls who were still hanging out. One of the girls looked super young... she was soon all over my friend and wanted to go home with him. He asks how old she is and she says "14"! Yikes! Could she actually have been any younger?!! We were very wasted and had a good laugh over it, but thinking back on it now... it's sad that some of these girls start out so young.

Hi,

There are underage girls in every area, I'd say. Rumour has it that the Chinese brothels are worse, but I can neither confirm nor deny that (have never been to one).

This does not mean though that there are no underage girls in the farang areas. I know of plenty of 16 year olds, and even a few 15 year olds. Youngest I heard about was a 13 year old (yes, I said thirteen) in one of the Nanaplaza bars. Supposedly the other dancers got the management to fire her.

Sanuk!

Archived