Is Nana going .......

vinod

As I've said in previous posts, I have *no* idea why the Japanese frequent Rainbow. Its so stock-standard and boring and non-kinky in every way

I suspect it is the look of the BGs, and because other Japanese go there. Having said, the number of Japanese customers in NEP is dropping (based on what I saw last night) and increasing in Soi Cowboy.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I took the opportunity to point out to Rainbow service girls that I'd just come from Cowboy where it was very busy and that customers probably weren't coming to Rainbow because it didn't 'show' and the Japs were getting bored of seeing the same darn dull bikinis

:sleeping::wanker:

Smilies *NOT* directed at you, Bibblies, but meant to represent the more-than-probable reaction of the dek serve when you told her this.

I've given up on telling them. They're not going to pass on your sentiments to the Mama San, and their "world" ends with the curtain outside the Plaza. They don't give a shit - as long as the 5000 salary gets paid every month,and the tips every night, everything's ok with the world.

No, I think you're wrong. They're not going to run to dutifully record your comments on suggestion cards but it WILL sink in, over time, as long as customer numbers continue to decline. Bargirls DO notice and care that fewer customers are frequenting Nana. Some quite often ask if Soi Cowboy is busier. If you keep telling them it is, because it shows, they'll talk amongst themselves in the quiet times, more discontented girls will listen and start switching to Cowboy. Mamasans will notice this as well. It WILL trickle down. Keep saying it.

Your mistake is that you think it doesn't work simply because they don't immediately run to the mamasan or manager. Patience, my man. Over time, it will sink in.

Probably just a quiet lull in the evening when you went. Go back at 11.30 or so and it would be packed, I reckon.

A "lull" at peak-time on the first day of a weekend - one of the two busiest days? Who's kidding themselves now? It may have been more busy at 11.30 but these girls have been complaining lately. And it's only busy a couple of days a week now, compared to most of the week before.

Again, as with Peppermint, and Happy (and I know this is something you can't understand, Bibs, but it's true - for me anyway), a big part of my enjoyment at Rainbow I is the music. I am an old and clapped-out DJ after all in a past life. I like listening to good dance music when I go out. The fact that I can see cute and (in Pattaya) naked women is a nice bonus while I'm listening and drinking. (Ok.. so maybe the word "bonus" is an understatement of sorts :smirk: )

OK, now it's my turn to use these smilies.

:sleeping::wanker:

:)

This is the most disingenuous excuse ever for visiting gogos and you're simply kidding yourself.

You like good dance music? There are plenty of places.

You like the specific music in Rainbow I? Get the CD. Play it in your room alone, without girls in bikinis and see how much you enjoy it. :smirk:

As I've said in previous posts, I have *no* idea why the Japanese frequent Rainbow. Its so stock-standard and boring and non-kinky in every way

I suspect it is the look of the BGs, and because other Japanese go there. Having said, the number of Japanese customers in NEP is dropping (based on what I saw last night) and increasing in Soi Cowboy.

Actually, there's probably a simpler reason that we all missed because it's so easy.

Most Japanese visitors don't speak English very well, if at all. So where would they prefer to go? To bars where more girls speak Japanese, I'd guess! :)

You like the specific music in Rainbow I? Get the CD. Play it in your room alone, without girls in bikinis and see how much you enjoy it.

Sad thing is, Bibs... that is what I have to do these days :( ... and yes, I do enjoy it. Brings back good memories of good nights out on the town.

I have to admit liking some songs as memory 'triggers'. For example, whenever I hear 'Sweet Child O Mine' I immediately think back to the peak Rainbow 2 days of 1999-2000 and a certain cute skilled teenager with huge tits. :sex:

I'd quite like to know what that song's called that they use in Peppermint for the 6 girl shaved show. It makes them dance in exactly the right way. :thumbup:

I'd quite like to know what that song's called that they use in Peppermint for the 6 girl shaved show. It makes them dance in exactly the right way

Do you mean when the girls go on the main stage, strip over 3 songs and the third song is a high-energy full-on techno number?

Sounds like the right show :thumbup:

I remember the music differently. I think the first two songs are high energy (and similar, if not the same). The last song is often a slow number. My memory could be hazy though. At that point, all my sensory powers are directed towards my eyes. :)

Yes, during my vist, I spent quite a bit of time sitting in out door bars and I could hardly spot the Jap's., but SC had hordes of them. This was not the case with Nana 3 yrs back.,

cheers

Archived