New Forum featuring live cam streams from pattaya bars and gogos

buriramboy

I will put a link to this site in our useful websites page, obviously the cameras in gogos will be strategically placed for obvious reasons, the 2 up and running at the moment are Noi's which is on east sukhumvit and the cam is outside the bar, and the rockhouse which is a bar on soi LK Metro of soi Dianna, the cam is inside the bar and no problems, hopefully there should be one in the blues factory which IMO has the best live music in Pattaya up and running soon and also the FLB bar on walking street.

The website is brand new, only up and running a week, and the cams will only be able to be viewed through the site, it's all free but you do have to sign up to view the cams though.

Cheers

Hi,

"live cams in sponsors section"

Frankly, I can't understand how they are getting away with it. Especially if these will be inside GoGo bars.

Not only could I see the police / Thai government having a problem with them. I could imagine many punters wouldn't really appreciate that anyone can see them visiting the bars. And then there are the girls, can't imagine them being too happy about it either.

Sanuk!

Strange, to my knowledge all soi 6 Pattaya bars must have cameras according to a police order, so why not put them up on the web?

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let you know the FLB bar on walking street now has a cam up and running, for those of you signed up cam can be viewed here.

http://www.pattaya-live.com/The-FLB-Webcam-Walking-Street-Pattaya-t965.html

The cam will only be switched on during opening hours though, unlike the one in Nois bar which is on 24/7.

For those of you not signed up its all free but you do have to sign up to watch the cams. You can sign up here.

Cheers

http://www.pattaya-live.com/forums.html

Archived