New Forum featuring live cam streams from pattaya bars and gogos

buriramboy

This forum is still in its infancy only been up and running a week and there are currently just 2 live cams on line from Nois Bar and the Rockhouse, but in the next few weeks there should be at least 10 cams in various gogos and bars with live feeds from around Pattaya. Come and take a look, it's all free but you do have to sign up before you can view the cams. And if any bar or gogo owners are interested in having a cam on their premises, just contact admin on the site.

http://www.pattaya-live.com/forums.html

Cheers

Buriramboy

Hi, is it really new? I think I've seen posters for the website in Noi Bar II (outside Sabailand) but also in other bars for years. I checked the webcams some years ago and nothing worked. Or isn't it the same website????

Hi,

"live cams in sponsors section"

Frankly, I can't understand how they are getting away with it. Especially if these will be inside GoGo bars.

Not only could I see the police / Thai government having a problem with them. I could imagine many punters wouldn't really appreciate that anyone can see them visiting the bars. And then there are the girls, can't imagine them being too happy about it either.

Sanuk!

Archived