Cheating on your wife

dawsey

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does no one here feel repelled by such a quest? Troll or troll not, is such a request not repellent?

Or have we all become cheaters and liars all of a sudden?

Cheat on your wife, and children. Hope it makes you happy. Ill advised. Suppose I'm so naive - or else I have the last bastion of principles (I should say that while having marathon sex with a thai-chinese gymnast olympian that likes kinky sex!).

Agreed, PS.

The boot would be on the other foot if the "missus" was out shagging countless male gigilos week after week.

Have to feel more than a little sorry for the wives / girlfriends who catch a little souvenir from their philandering male partner's adventures - that's simply not fair.

But then again, when you have people here who publicly decribe their wives as "skank at home" what do you expect? :dunno:

Does no one here feel repelled by such a quest? Troll or troll not, is such a request not repellent?

Or have we all become cheaters and liars all of a sudden?

It is your right to feel repelled. But it is the OP right to pursue what makes him happy. Why would I force my judgement on another person? Cheating is something a LOT of people do. And no, they're not all bad people to me. There are many things he could do to his family that are worse than cheating. All IMHO, off course!

Archived