Cheating on your wife

dawsey

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Banged a married Swedish girl whilst her husband had a joint and a beer on the balcony in Mallorca. Found out later that he'd actually come back in through past us to get another beer. He didn't care and I was pissed and horny.

Ok, I've done some stupid stuff whilst under the influence of alcohol, we've all been young and dumb at some point in our lives, but I've always managed to keep the risk of being beaten to death to a minimum.

You should consider yourself extremely fortunate to have left the apartment without broken bones.

Sorry to sound like your mom but there's stupid and then there's .... stuuuuuuuuupiiiiiiiiid.

Maybe an idea for a new thread :)

Does no one here feel repelled by such a quest? Troll or troll not, is such a request not repellent?

Or have we all become cheaters and liars all of a sudden?

Cheat on your wife, and children. Hope it makes you happy. Ill advised. Suppose I'm so naive - or else I have the last bastion of principles (I should say that while having marathon sex with a thai-chinese gymnast olympian that likes kinky sex!).

It never ceases to amaze me.

Some go to LOS and marry a good Thai gal. Then, since they have been in the habit of seeking gals, they continue. Either marry that gal of your dreams or don't get married. Dah!

I have/had two LOS travel mates that got married to Thai gals in LOS. Each still roams. From Lolita's to Annie's. And in between.

What is with this? Either you found the gal of your dreams or you didn't. And if you didn't, then why did you get married?

Hello !

Archived