Cheating on your wife

dawsey

Just to stay alive?? C'mon Hip, I think that's a bit of a stretch.

I have known a couple of guys who's lovely wives have been ill and unable to perform... both told their hubby to go out and get laid (P4P) - just be careful of STD's etc. One had terminal cancer, the other had something else which made her bedridden but wasn't terminal but definately couldn't do the wild thing.

In both cases the guy declined. True love? Maybe. Husband performing his duty to look after his wife? Sure. If it was me I'd definalety get better at doing things by hand... after all these years I'm pretty good at it anyway.

If the wife agrees to it, IMO it's not cheating. Doing it behind her back, again just IMO, is wrong.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does no one here feel repelled by such a quest? Troll or troll not' date=' is such a request not repellent?

Or have we all become cheaters and liars all of a sudden?

[/quote']

It is your right to feel repelled. But it is the OP right to pursue what makes him happy. Why would I force my judgement on another person? Cheating is something a LOT of people do. And no, they're not all bad people to me. There are many things he could do to his family that are worse than cheating. All IMHO, off course!

I'm surprised that anyone would describe my fairly anonymous post on a forum as forcing my judgement on people.

Then of course argue that because *everyone* does it - then that's alright then.

*Then* draw the extremely long long bow and argue that the OP could quite possibly injure his family in many more unspoken ways if he doesn't get his end away!!!

Jesus!

Archived