Chinese and Indian brothels in Yaowarad/Phahurat

typedef222

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
... Where is Texas Cafe & Massage located in Chinatown?

well, it's a fair boat/plane/train/bus ride from Molokai & Papakolea. when coming from Molokai be sure to take a left at the intersection with the mermaid; when journeying from Papakolea it's best to bring a skateboard for the final descent into town.

good luck and be sure to post a trip-report!

Hello,

Where is Texas Cafe & Massage located in Chinatown?

Thanks

I might be off here a bit...exit the WHite Orchid, make a left, walk down to the street before the 7/11 and make a left, Texas Massage is right there. Or maybe the 1st or second street from White orchid, it is on the left side of the street, decent sign...walk in, follow the signs, and undoubtedly someone will say "...massage...?" and point you in the right direction.

The last time I went in there, the selection was lame, and they were asking "Ratchada prices" so I left. That was maybe around 2 in the afternoon? I think better at night time.

There is a Cleopatra Full Service Massage Shop on Maitri Chit Road in Chinatown, just a short walk from Hualamphong MRTA subway stop. I've walked by, but never stopped in, so cannot give report on quality and prices.

Usually a few low quality street girls working this street and others near Wongwian 22, often throwing out 500 baht ST offers at nearby ST Hotels.

Agree with OH that Texas Massage prices have quickly spiked. About 5 years ago, they charged about 800 baht for full service; last time I dropped in, they were asking 1500 baht for mid-quality ladies, and were not open to negotiating lower rates.

Archived