Chinese and Indian brothels in Yaowarad/Phahurat

typedef222

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are some of these knocking shops and ST hotels still around, though they aren't that conspicuous. It almost takes a local to find them. I passed by one last year and was surprised to see it was still going, since it had been back in VN War R&R days.

Best thing probably would be to look for the easier to find "number hotels". These are almost invariably brothels. Chuan Leekpai in his first time as PM shut down a number of the bigger and better known of them. (Ironically, there are two number hotels very close to the National Bank of Thailand on Samsen Road!)

Once in the evening I saw 5 or six women in a door way on Mitrachit not to far up from Charonkrung. I've been propositioned by indian women on Charoen Krung but not on my last couple of trips. I've never been to a brothel but have walked by the 187 (?) hotel next to the Texas Massage many times. I really enjoy that back ally although it seems to be upscaling with several massage shops with adverts in English now.

• 2 weeks later...
indian prostitutes....shudder shudder shudder. i feel sick :barf:

When as a foreigner you go to Mumbai and want to visit a prostitute then the chances are high that you'll be confronted with dirty trash in some dirty and dangerous neighbourhood.

Very unlike Thailand were you can very easily get one of the most beautiful species of womankind for only a few thousand Bht.

But believe me: there are lots of gorgeous pearls in the sub-continent that you can only imagine of in your dreams.

Unfortunately: these are only available for a few amongst us, industrialists, movie-stars, politicians.

Besides this they also cost tens or hundreds of thousands of Rs.

I saw a couple of decent looking ladies on MaitriChit Road in Chinatown (near WongWian 22) a couple of days ago, around 2 pm. I asked the cuter one how much for ST, and was quoted 500 baht plus 90(!) for the ST room.

Most of the ladies hanging out in WongWian circle, the Texas Massage alley, and MaitriChit Road are older or a little rough looking.

If you exit the White Orchid hotel, make a left, go to the first street, go left, there are some along that street (street walkers) go up to the next block, make a left, some more...this was day time, but a few Indian girls as well. I took one girl who spoke neither Thai or English (maybe Chinese?), 500+100 for the room. Got another one 500, no room fee, she had her own, the room was very scary to say the least.

Archived