Osaka p4p

jonjon058

I was in Osaka a couple weeks ago and decided to explore the p4p scene on my last night there. First stop, Tobita in Tennoji. A bit hard to find if you don't know where you are going despite being a fairly large area once you do find it. Japanese girls in costumes (school girl, nurse, etc.) sit in Japanese style rooms with large sliding doors open to the street. A mama-san sits at the edge of each door inviting customers. Despite being a gaijin and hearing that I would not be welcome, I got the mama-san to say "Dozo" to me at about 1/3 of the places I passed by. Sometimes the girl would smile, some times she just sat there acting shy. A few places the girl smiled but mama-san totally ignored me. I finally decided on one place where the girl seemed especially happy about me stopping to take a look. Very cute Japanese girl in some sort of gown. Not sure what she was supposed to be, maybe some anime character. But I liked her face. I confirmed with mama-san that the girl was definitely Japanese. Then negotiated price. Mama-san said 10 min. for 11,000 yen, 20 min for 16,000 yen. Prices and times continued to go up but I figured 20 minutes was enough. The girl took me upstairs to surprisingly large traditional Japanese style room. Tatami mats on the floor, small table at one end with cushions for seats and a futon at the far side of the room. When she started talking I found out why she was so acting friendly. She spoke English and had spent time in the US before. Turned out her English was better than my Japanese so we ended up speaking mostly English. I was actually a bit disappointed by this as I would have preferred she spoke no English at all. She gave me a hard time because I had asked mama-san whether she was really Japanese. She wanted to know if I thought that she didn't look Japanese. I told her that she definitely did, but I just wanted to make sure. I didn't say that I could fuck non-Japanese in their own country for a lot less than 16,000 yen. I did ask why some places didn't want foreigners, although I already knew the answer. She said that Japanese worried that there might be some problem if they couldn't understand. I think the other problem is that like everything in Japan there are rules on how to behave (or misbehave in this case). And Gaijin don't always follow the rules even if they do understand. There are a couple other reasons but Japanese will never admit them to a foreigner. Anyway, we talked a bit over some tea and biscuits then she told me to get undressed and lie down on the futon. She then turns down the lights and leaves the room with my 16,000. Okay, if this was somewhere besides Japan, I'd be a little more on guard in a situation like this. But in Japan I figure I am safe enough. So I strip down to my boxers and lay on the futon waiting for her to return. I start wondering when my 20 minutes starts or if it has already started. Finally the door slides open and she comes back into the room. She tells me to take off the boxers as she takes off her gown. I notice she has a thin skin colored bandage and ask if she is okay. She says she is just covering a tatoo. I ask if she just got it and she says no the bandage is to hide the tatoo because some customers do not like them. The sex is not so memorable. She put the condom on before starting suck which was another disappointment. I keep thinking about the clock ticking away and too many other things to really get into it much. She does her best sucking my cock and seems disappointed that I am not responding much. She asks if I am okay. Thanks, pointing out the problem always helps. I decide to relax and stop thinking so much. She starts licking my balls and that was actually very good. In a couple minutes I am ready and she straddles me. After a few minutes of that I spin her around onto her back and put her legs up so that her ankles are resting on my shoulders to finish up. I come right as the timer goes off. She cleans me up and we talk some more as I get dressed. She asks where I am going next. "Drink beer" is my standard answer to that question. She walks me down the steep staircase and I nearly take a tumble because of the slippers they gave me to wear. Downstairs the girl takes up her position again sitting on her cushion with a blanket across her lap. Ready for her next customer. She and mama-san politely bow and say goodbye to me. I leave as a group of passing Japanese guys walk by and appear surprised to see a gaijin coming out. I decide to have a beer before my next stop, Coco's Health Club in Namba. To be continued...

I was in Osaka a couple weeks ago and decided to explore the p4p scene on my last night there. First stop, Tobita in Tennoji. A bit hard to find if you don't know where you are going despite being a fairly large area once you do find it...

Is that the area just outside of the "zoo" subway stop (forget the real name of the station)?

Cheers,

SD

Yeah. "In front of zoo" subway station. Exit 1 or 2 from Dobustuen-mae subway station. There is a covered alley/shopping arcade on exit 2 side of the street before you go under the expressway. The covered street runs south, parallel to the overhead expressway. Follow the alley until almost the end and you'll see another covered alley to the left going east. Take that one and follow it a little ways. Tobita is all the streets on the right side.

Frede,

I didn't eat all the biscuits and only drank about half the tea. ;)

Actually, with the meter running my only concern was getting done quickly once we started. Her dream would be getting another 5000 yen for an extra 10 minutes.

Besides, my main reason to go there wasn't the sex. I know enough normal Japanese girls for that. I was just curious if I could get in and see how these places worked. And of course to then educate the members of this board with my valuable (16,000 yen!) research. ;)

JJ

• 2 weeks later...

After my 800 Yen per minute fuck session in Tobita I did some more window shopping before looking for a beer. I spotted the girl of my dreams about a block up from where I had left my wad (cash and other) and the cutie gave me a smile. Hmmm.... it had only been about 5 min. but I could probably go another round with her I thought. At these prices though I might want to rest up a bit to get my money's worth. So I looked for a place to have a beer.

After a short walk a cozy place with enka music spilling out beckoned. That and the urgent need to piss. The mama-san there was a chubby Korean gal in her late 20's with huge tits and an amazing singing voice. I realized after ordering a beer that this was a place where all the customers knew each other and had been coming here for a long time. But they treated me more as a novelty than the intruder I was. My Japanese was good enough to talk with mama-san and several other guys at the bar. But the old construction worker next to me might as well have been speaking Swahili... make that drunk Swahili. I tried my best to understand what he was saying and finally gave up and told mama-san to bring him a beer. Suddenly we were best pals despite the language gap. One of the customers announced to me that he was going to have a "date" with mama-san, which I soon realized meant a duet to an old Japanese love song. Actually, they weren't bad together. I was having such a good time there that I ended up staying for three or four more beers courtesy of my new friends. I finally said goodbye and headed back to the house where I had seen my dream girl only to find her cushion empty. I still had 50,000 yen and I intended to spend it all before leaving Japan the next morning. But I didn't really feel like waiting around for dream girl. Besides that, I had already seen what this place was all about. So I decided to head to the next place on my list. Coco's Health Club in Namba. I had heard again that it was difficult for gaijin to get into these places but that just made it more of a challenge. I had also heard that they didn't allow intercourse but that the girls gave bbbj and cim was the norm. The Japanese Health club would be a new experience if nothing else.

When I got off at Namba station I soon realized the directions I had were not going to be a whole lot of help. I knew to head toward Dontonburi Bridge (the one in Black Rain for anyone who cares) after coming out of the Namba subway exit. The problem is that there are about 30 exits with at least a quarter mile between some of them. It took me a while but I finally found my way there. Note to self, exit 25.

I get to Coco's and there is just a small room with a pleasant guy in his 20's behind a counter. I tell him what I want, double checking about the cim part, and ask to see the photos of the girls available. He spins the laptop on the counter around to show me which ones are there that evening. None of my top choices are working that night according to him. He tells me one fairly attractive girl will be in at 10pm. It is around 9:15pm so I tell him I will come back then. I find a yakitori down the street and have a couple beers. I end up talking with some Scottish guy who was leaving Japan after teaching English there for over a year. He was caught up in the whole Nova English school scandal which I had been hearing about all week.

Around 10pm I head back to Coco's. The young guy is there and he tells me that the girl didn't feel well and isn't coming in tonight. Hmmm... I start to wonder if this is a polite way of telling me to fuck off. But he is very nice, apologizing that no girls are available. I ask if there are any other places around that I could try. He checks his PC and tells me to try Speed which is not too far away. Just past the giant crab he says. Should be easy to find right? Wrong, there are giant crabs on the sides of seafood places every 1/2 block and no place with the name Speed near any of them. I ask a tout outside a club and he points me in the right direction. I then find another tout who actually walks me to the place which I never would have found without him. I get in and we negotiate prices. Then he explains that I can't do the girl there. We need to go to a hotel. Okay, my hotel isn't far. That is where I think I messed up. I was trying to figure out if I give him my hotel name and he sends the girl or if I am supposed to take her with me by taxi. Well, after a couple minutes of confused conversation I finally realize that I am supposed to go to a particular hotel down the street with her.

Now, since I was so dense he thinks that my Japanese may not be good enough to avoid similar confusion when I am with the girl. So he is reluctant to take my money. But I talk to him some more and he finally agrees. He then takes me behind a curtain to a waiting area. To my surprise there are half a dozen Japanese guys already back there killing time. No one talks or even looks at one another. I sit down wondering how long I am going to have to wait.

Well, turns out not long. After a few minutes the curtain opens again and a different Japanese guy approaches me. He asks me to come with him and when we are away from the others he says that they cannot take my money. Apologizing again, saying it is against their policy. Damn... so close. Okay, fine. I leave. As I leave, I spot the hotel the guy mentioned with a girl and her customer coming out. As I walk past the girl and guy saying their goodbyes I get a good look at the girl. Very average in looks. The photos at Speed were of girls in their early 20's but this girl was early to mid 30's. I have dated much cuter and younger Japanese girls so I wasn't that impressed, but still I was disappointed to have failed my mission. I think trying those places on a Saturday night made it more difficult than it might normally be.

Suggestions for anyone trying to get in would be go on a week day when there are less customers. Know the system before you go so that even if your Japanese isn't good you can fake it. Even better if you act bored like you have been to these places before they are more likely to trust that you won't cause a problem. Good luck.

Archived