More Street Wa,lkers !

New Petchburi Pete

I think I see an ever increasing number of

street walkers along Sukhumvit in the Nana

area. This trend is being amplified by the

current "crackdown," and the recent bar closures at NEP. Often, when one's ideas

are actually enforced, the result is not always as expected, i.e.: the 'scene' is visibly more in the public eye now than before.

The early closings have now pushed things out onto the streets more than ever before. It's a wonder no one's been run over in front of NEP after the bars and Nana Disco close down. Literally hundreds of people milling around looking for a little companionship.

It's a sight for sore eyes!!! Pretty damn embarassing if I'm a high and mighty gov. bureaucrat.

Having them on the streets makes it easier to photograph farangs smile.gif" border="0 Paranoid yet?

I can guarantee you someone is reading this board as well.

hehe, be very paranoid.

Else you can hop it over to the grace. oops, yes, I said it. 300+ people in there again yesterday, although no farang had to be ejected for fighting (which did happen the other day). Many T girls make their way down there after the old T closes.

<<burp>>

Originally posted by gummigut:

" Else you can hop it over to the grace. oops, yes, I said it. 300+ people in there again yesterday, although no farang had to be ejected for fighting (which did happen the other day). Many T girls make their way down there after the old T closes."

Does the Grace serve booze after 2am?

Fatabastard33

Archived