Vibrators

fatbastard33

In the 2005 Durex sex survey it stated that only 5% of Thais used vibrators (against 43% for UK and USA people; and 42% for Aussies).

I have just bought a nice vibrator for when I see my Thai GF next in January.

My question is this; what are the experiences of board members when they use a vibrator with their Thai gfs etc? Are the ladies a bit hesitant to use, once they get used to using them they love it etc.

Cheers

Fatbastard33

In the 2005 Durex sex survey it stated that only 5% of Thais used vibrators (against 43% for UK and USA people; and 42% for Aussies).

Thais can't buy them I believe. Would be why so few use them. An Aust friend in Phuket asked me to bring one next time I visit..

I remember reading somewhere that over 70% of vibrators purchased in the UK are bought by men.* :shocked: Thought that was rather sad, really. :( I feel sorry for women sometimes. :( It's wicked, some of the stuff we make them do. :nono:

jack :help:

* Yes, I'm sure a number of poofters :nono: buy a vibrator for Xmas or whatnot to stick up their arsehole or the arseholes of their shirtlifter bum chum(s), :nono: but, I think, the point was that most vibros women (are asked to) use are given to them by us randy hand-shandying blokes. :relieved:

A few years ago in a previous life, I took some toys to LOS...hehehehe

Had a ball...found several BG's that really got into it....

So much so I actually "Lost" one on several occasions....55555

Lucky I had my snorkel and flippers with me...LOL... One time I almost needed a Tank!!!!!!

Cheers DS

Archived