tilac soi cowboy whats happened!!

keith doug

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like what is happening is Tilac is renovating the right side of the bar and want to keep the left side of the bar open in what is hopefully a temporary lap dance format. But have to agree, Tilac has really fallen behind a lot of the other bars and really hasn't been worth a stop for a long time now, save the outdoor sports bar.

Biggest surprise to me is Dundee. For some time it seemed the worst bar in Soi Cowboy, so bad it was like they didn't want customers. Recently they insisted I have a look and to my surprise they have switched the staff and have some decent looking girls.

Midnite has added a couple of stunning young blonds!

Somewhere in Cowboy though, I can't recall where, charges 170 baht for a lady drink. Just reminds me always check the price first as other places can be found that charge 100.

I've pulled some surprising gems from Dundee over the years, though I admit most are pretty unattractive.

One total beauty, not very hot, but so beautiful I BF'd her several times just for the joy of looking at her.

One first timer (as in going with falang) who proved to be an eager learner.

One somewhat skanky Khmer woman, who in the ST room insisted on me f..g her from behind while standing in front of the mirror watching us. Second round she suggested condom wasn't neccessary, which somewhat alarmed me. Finally, a 43 year old, with gnarled labia, who was one of the hottest women I ever encountered.

But usually, there's nothing of interest in Dundee.

Archived