U.N. says patience running out with Myanmar

Flashermac

<< Well Canada and Australia worked out once we got the pesky natives sorted onto reservations. I don't think there was anyone on Bermuda to complain. It's always the same old story...white man's burden...you do your best for them and the buggers want independence. Next thing you know they ask for passports!! >>

Canada was more or less developed by the defeated Loyalists in the Am Revolution. (They lost, so they had to go where it was cold and live with the Froggies.) I thought Australia WAS a reservation - for English convicts and Irish rebels. I think the Spanish killed off the Injuns in Bermuda. Then it was resettled by Rastafarians and zombies.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
exactly zimbabwe is rhodesia!....i dont see australia or the USA reverting the place name of the country to what the natives called/call it!

Big difference, Rhodesia was renamed to Zimbabwe under a somwhat peaceful democracy (at the time). Myanmar, which incidentally is the correct local name for Burma, was renamed by a military dictatorship.

yes i look forward to being forcefed chinese slops and being trained to draw globs of flem from deep within and spitting them out!

australia is a dreadful place' date=' canada too, and as for that godforskin shithole bermuda,,,,yep we really fucked up![/quote']

Well Canada and Australia worked out once we got the pesky natives sorted onto reservations. I don't think there was anyone on Bermuda to complain. It's always the same old story...white man's burden...you do your best for them and the buggers want independence. Next thing you know they ask for passports!!

And dole cheques, free NHS treatment, a house, social benefits....

Archived