Why do bars employ ugly girls?

Ranger

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by FlyPapillon:

Ranger, sorry but you suck. Big time.

The reason you probably are in LOS placing your unattractive body on these poor girls night after night, is that you are more-than-likely too ugly and socially inept to pick up a woman at home, (whichever rock it is you slither from under each day), so the previous poster is dead-right. Not too many good looking guys walking around NEP or Cowboy, is there? How dare you cast judgement on these girls who are probably there through no choice of their own. As a previous poster said: Have a look in the mirror, Sunshine...

Fly,

Wow, my first real flame after more than 300 posts! I'm flattered! You are right though, I am a horribly fat, disgusting pig that couldn't get a woman to look at me in my home country. Oh yes, and I smell bad too! Have a nice day. laugh.gif" border="0

Ranger (aka the Ugly Farang)

quote:

Originally posted by FlyPapillon:

The reason you probably are in LOS placing your unattractive body on these poor girls night after night, is that you are more-than-likely too ugly and socially inept to pick up a woman at home, (whichever rock it is you slither from under each day), so the previous poster is dead-right. Not too many good looking guys walking around NEP or Cowboy, is there? How dare you cast judgement on these girls who are probably there through no choice of their own. As a previous poster said: Have a look in the mirror, Sunshine...

Fly, I would just have deleted your post as an inappropriate flame which made no attempt to deal with a genuine and interesting query in the original post; however Ranger has already given it more respect than it deserved and dealt with it admirably.

I would just like to say though, that you haven't got a clue.

How are things in Australia? A tad frustrating??

LG

Sorry long Gun,

The original post in my opinion was not "genuine and interesting" ref "hideous hags that i have ever seen in a bar"

Fly does have a point. I tend to agree with "Not too many good looking guys walking around NEP or Cowboy"

Fly, I would just have deleted your post as an inappropriate flame which made no attempt to deal with a genuine and interesting query in the original post; however Ranger has already given it more respect than it deserved and dealt with it admirably.

[ December 23, 2001: Message edited by: thalenoi ]

dcraig mentions that ugly girls maybe on stage, but there are plenty of fat, old, ugly farangs sitting at the bar. Very true, not many young, fit, handsome men need to barfine

a hooker. But dcraig misses the point: We punters are PAYING for the privledge of bonking our choice; stunner or dog. Of course the girls will gossip about the selection of men at their bar, BUT until they are paying us for a ST, it is not relevant.

Just my 2 cents worth. wink.gif" border="0

I was in Tilac the other night and probably saw the same 4 hags as mentioned above. It really isn't a subjective thing -- some girls are more or less pretty, but these were objectively ugly. 80kg with ripples of fat. It was more like a freak show. I was kind of surprised...

Archived