Why do bars employ ugly girls?

Ranger

I am certainly no expert on the scene in BKK and have never been to Pattaya. Most of my time in country has been spent in the north. But from my exposure to the scene in the early 90's and again in '99 and 2000, I would have to agree that the standard of looks among BKK agogo girls has seriously declined.

Last night I spoke at length to my GF who works in a Nana agogo. She told me that lately, since the Clinton and Nana closures, there has been a steady flood of dancers applying for work and they are turned down because the place is already full up with dancers, I think around 80 girls and it's a small club. She says she feels sorry for them that there is no work. I asked her if even very attractive girls were being turned away and she said YES! I find this hard to believe, but she has never lied to me so....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

give them a break ranger, ugly girls need

to try to make a few baht too. also do

you ever think that bar girls dont sit

around and say to each other just how

fat, ugly, and revolting some of the farangs

are. look in the mirror....

ranger is so fat, ugly, and old that lepers would run from him! laugh.gif" border="0

btw, having ugly girls in a club can be an optical illusion thing. it shows extremes. it can make an "ok" looking girl into a full blown hottie when standing next to the hag.

[ December 21, 2001: Message edited by: tyler durden ]

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Many Thai men think you are crazy to be attracted to the Thai girls you sleep with. I think many Thai men are crazy to be attracted to the tourist and backpacking hags from Western countries. I have only seen one gorgeous farang woman in all of my travel to LOS. She was a French chick staying at the Le Meridien Hotel in Phuket. She was hot! Especially with the thong going up her crack and prancing around topless. I had to cover myself with a towel to hide my excitement. I would have made a move on her except I couldn't figure out if the older guy with her was her father, husband or benefactor. Sigh...!

BTW- she didn't have armpit hair!

I agree with jj big time? Beauty is quite subjective!!! A good case in point is GatLos & myself. He and I have taste that are 180 out, I prefer the petit fair skinned beauties, GatLos prefers the taller more ?ethnic? looking girls (GatLos?no comments if you read this, I?ll schedule you to be up there with Santa on Christmas eve if you do!!! wink.gif" border="0) At least we don?t have problems with bar fining the same girl (well most of the time anyway).

As far as beautiful women go, I know ?A little off the topic? The most beautiful Caucasian woman I?ve ever laid eyes on was spotted in Iceland. Tall & blond with stunning features, will never forget that figure or face. As far as Asian women? A gorgeous Chinese girl with long jet-black hair is my top pick, and she wasn?t in Asia either!!! I literally ran into her at a nightclub in Dallas, TX? Down in the Deep Ellum district. She?s my all time favorite laugh.gif" border="0

Nakbin

Why is there a shortage of good looking bargirls compared to 10 years ago,you ask?

Could it be that exaggerated stories of hundreds of bargirls catching aids has been spreading to the Isaan villages, and now,anyone brave enough to work in the bars are guarranteed such work, whereas before aids, the barowner could simply pick and choose from a stream of applicants.

To each his own, but it's hard to believe some would appeal to anyone. I wonder if a lot of them just hang out with friends and are not paid by the bar?

I must say the worst lot of girls I've ever seen at one time in all my years was in Pattaya at the Rodeo Girls GoGo last month. Not only were the girls sub-par on looks there must have been 30 of them packed into this tiny bar. So many that two had to move so I could have a seat. Why I sat down I don't know. The place was very dark and none of the girls was dressed in an outfit that had anything to do with the theme. I left without finishing my 95B soda!

Archived