In case you needed another reason NOT to eat fast-food

I thought the concept of drive through was so you didn't need to stop :dunno:

So what they are saying is people use the drive-through then eat their purchase in the car-park :hmmm:

I think they should fine them for eating McDonalds full-stop.

My old disc-spinning pal Muff "Garage in my House" Richardson :clown: and I are working on a new project for our Fierymuff Enterprises project, now that the "Muff's Mobiles!" (cellphones and-assorted-recreational-drugs-delivered-to-your-door-27/7!) caper's got too hot to handle :relieved: : [color:purple]Fast Beer[/color]. :beer:

We nicked some home-brewing kits from Boots and are aiming, by experimenting with yeast levels and gestation periods, to produce a fermented bitter stout that goes rancid within 3 minutes of the (500ml) bottle being opened. :applause:

Mick Lister :drunk: who runs the Brewers Arms has already put in an order for 6 dozen bottles once we're satisfied with the end product. :hug: I was thinking that the Nana Plaza bars might be interested? Maybe Soi 7 Beergarden?

Reckon it's a flyer? :hmmm:

jack :help:

My old disc-spinning pal Muff "Garage in my House" Richardson :clown: and I are working on a new project for our Fierymuff Enterprises project, now that the "Muff's Mobiles!" (cellphones and-assorted-recreational-drugs-delivered-to-your-door-27/7!) caper's got too hot to handle :relieved: : [color:purple]Fast Beer[/color]. :beer:

We nicked some home-brewing kits from Boots and are aiming, by experimenting with yeast levels and gestation periods, to produce a fermented bitter stout that goes rancid within 3 minutes of the (500ml) bottle being opened. :applause:

Mick Lister :drunk: who runs the Brewers Arms has already put in an order for 6 dozen bottles once we're satisfied with the end product. :hug: I was thinking that the Nana Plaza bars might be interested? Maybe Soi 7 Beergarden?

Reckon it's a flyer? :hmmm:

jack :help:

How about metered bar girls? :hmmm:

Archived