Where My Biyatches At!?!

JJsushi

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
time you were back to shake things up!!

Hello LP!! See some of the Old Guard still exist! Unfortunately I doubt if I will be shaking things up. A quick perusal of threads have shown me that the regimes' sterilization policy has been quite effective in wiping out strong personalities that can achieve rock star status such as I did.

Alot of knowledge is still here and maybe even a bubbling of personality underneath the surface but currently it smells like a village of retirees, sipping soup. The platform is still a good one but quality of the content seems to be lacking. I just don't see any content worth reading like in the days of old.

You need youth with ideals, passion and unbridled energy to shake up this board not a grizzled old warrior such as myself.

Maybe we can get Dumb Cnut to hit him up for a donation ...

Fucking good idea Chappy...but me thinks a total waste of time....

I reckon "Timmy Tempura" is a legend in "His own mind"...nothing more ...nothing less..

But if he is as good as he claims to be....then $50 bucks is only a Drink or 2 for the Bitches in the Clubs he visits...(In his dreams)...lol...

So' date=' K. Nam Pla....how about it "Sonny" :xmsgrin::neener::neener::xmsgrin:

Hit ya kick and help feed the :elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

Think of it as a benevelant gesture to your adoring fans here at Thai360

Why KS will even give you a little orange badge beside your name. That should make you feel really important and give you something else to :wanker: over :rotl::rotl::rotl::neener::neener::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Maybe your Fan Club has a few million in Cash reserves and they can loan you $50....or maybe you can break open your Mickey Mouse money box..

>>>Doesn't matter "How" you find the funds....just that you "Do".....

Those poor :elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

are really hungry

Merry Christmas...

from you biggest fan

Dumb Cnut :xmsgrin::xmascheer:xmascheer:yeahthat::xmascheer:xmascheer:xmsgrin: [/quote']

Sorry mate but your post went way over my head. seems that there is some sort of inside joke going on here. Please forgive my ignorance as I am not truly up to speed with the goings on of the board and the membership. I suggest you use plain English if want to make your point.

BTW- did I ever or do i currently get your dick hard? Humor me old boy because it has been so long. LOL!! :elephant::elephant::elephant:

Well well JJ is back. Excellent. Perhaps now we will find out what's really happening with world politics and the global economy.

Why stop there? The fountain of knowledge has arrived' date=' a deep draught is required. Yay, verily etc. [/quote']

You also forgot to add Font of Wisdom.

You definitely smell like an old begrudging fan. Reveal yourself my man!! Cast aside the shame of your handle change!!

You smell like one of those musty conservative armchair types such as Gadfly, Gummigut or HarlequinBKK and one or 2 others I can't remember @ this time but pretty much cast in the same mold. There was a really whiney, pompous poster last time I was around that bragged about his middle class uni gf with perfect test scores, his life as a Bangkok Brahmin and he liked Apple products too. I thought he was such a pimple and he knew me of course but his handle escapes me(I assume he has had several handle changes). Could that be you?

The memory fades with age!! LOL!

:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

PS. Now if u are a lover and not a hater of JJsushi then disregard the post!

Logged in again to see how things have progressed and the 1st thing I noticed is all of the new handles. So the question is are these new folks here that have not experienced the LIVING LEGEND OF JJsushi or the same old folk that have adopted new names and guises? :susel::wanker::ghost::soccer:

Luv the new smileys! LOL!!

I think' date=' JJ, the old folks you're speaking of are still here. They may have decided to put you on 'invisible', meaning their handle is not visible for you at any time. It's kinda like the improved 'ignore feature' :D

We call it the "JJ-button" since you're on the majority of the members' ignore list, KS did a search on it I think it was like 70% or so. So it may seem like a small board now, but well, in fact it is, for you ;)

CHEERS!

P.S. stop crying, I'm shitting you, no matter how many times we've disagreed, I kinda miss some of the better heated discussions on the board.

:beer:[/quote']

Hello Zaad! I missed u and your sense of humor too!! :susel:

I'm in NYC and I have come to my sense leading quite a, ahem normal life.

wanna grab a beer sushi?

Buddha, I don't recall much interaction with u on the board but then again I am in my own world when I post. You seem like a pleasant chap with a warm felt extension of greeting. This month is shot because things are hectic as u can imagine. We can aim to meet up after the New Year holiday. I won't be logging on to the board much so u can hit me up by e-mail JJSUSHI@GMAIL.COM

You're right JJ (yet again). Bibblies, and possibly Tiger, are the last of a dying breed. The new generation doesn't have much to say and the rest of us are living on our memories. It's amazing how you know so much about us.

Scanning through the threads and u can easily sense that most of them are freaking yawners. Plus the quantity is very low too. Must be a ton of lurkers around.

I mean the Relationship forum used to be popping back in my day but now it is almost a barren wasteland. I don't want to hear that nonsense about high season people don't post much blah. . . blah. . . blah. Seems like people aren't posting much of anything in the Relationships forum period.

You people need some rock stars. Some independent content providers. The type of guys that post what they want and don't give a shit about criticism or critique. The kind that will tell the cry babies and haters to go fuck themselves.

I remember this dude i think his name was TeddyBKK or teddy bear. He had an awesome story about leaving Microsoft and getting involved with a Thai hooker that was married and he already had a Thai chick that had his baby and all sorts of drama.

people criticized his decision making and what not but he kept posting until he told his story.

Then u need the guys that just post their opinions and will debate them. pronblem is that these types offend many who don't agree with them and are accused of creating disharmony. The problem is the true cause of disharmony are the ones who don't tolerate others with differing opinions and start complaining to mods and shit because someone told them to fuck off with their whining. Basically boring whiney types who don't provide interesting content.

And I thought, the dude was banned.

Well.....

MaW

Rock Stars and Legends don't get banned, they merely get censored, my boy!!

Amazing really when u think about how the JJsushi name is still relevant. Never changed it, never used an alias. Just kept posting through all my different personalities but keeping the same spirit of independent thought. Never belonged to a clique or group or curried favor from mods of KS, just kept on being me. Damn I just got my own dick hard!!

:elephant::elephant::elephant:

Archived