Where My Biyatches At!?!

JJsushi

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe we can get Dumb Cnut to hit him up for a donation ...

Fucking good idea Chappy...but me thinks a total waste of time....

I reckon "Timmy Tempura" is a legend in "His own mind"...nothing more ...nothing less..

But if he is as good as he claims to be....then $50 bucks is only a Drink or 2 for the Bitches in the Clubs he visits...(In his dreams)...lol...

So, K. Nam Pla....how about it "Sonny" :xmsgrin::neener::neener::xmsgrin:

Hit ya kick and help feed the :elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

Think of it as a benevelant gesture to your adoring fans here at Thai360

Why KS will even give you a little orange badge beside your name. That should make you feel really important and give you something else to :wanker: over :rotl::rotl::rotl::neener::neener::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Maybe your Fan Club has a few million in Cash reserves and they can loan you $50....or maybe you can break open your Mickey Mouse money box..

>>>Doesn't matter "How" you find the funds....just that you "Do".....

Those poor :elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

are really hungry

Merry Christmas...

from you biggest fan

Dumb Cnut :xmsgrin::xmascheer:xmascheer:yeahthat::xmascheer:xmascheer:xmsgrin:

Logged in again to see how things have progressed and the 1st thing I noticed is all of the new handles. So the question is are these new folks here that have not experienced the LIVING LEGEND OF JJsushi or the same old folk that have adopted new names and guises? :susel::wanker::ghost::soccer:

Luv the new smileys! LOL!!

I think, JJ, the old folks you're speaking of are still here. They may have decided to put you on 'invisible', meaning their handle is not visible for you at any time. It's kinda like the improved 'ignore feature' :D

We call it the "JJ-button" since you're on the majority of the members' ignore list, KS did a search on it I think it was like 70% or so. So it may seem like a small board now, but well, in fact it is, for you ;)

CHEERS!

P.S. stop crying, I'm shitting you, no matter how many times we've disagreed, I kinda miss some of the better heated discussions on the board.

:beer:

Archived