Where My Biyatches At!?!

JJsushi

bah bah bah

another antique serial- :barf::barf: poster...

stay away...stay away...

yuck yuck :barf:

Aaahhh one of my adoring fans in a new guise. Now which one of the many could u have been in a former guise? Did u change ur name once I got ur dick hard or when u mistakenly thought I had permanently left the building? JJsushi is a living legend u know and legends are FOREVER!! :neener:

LOL! Going to try some other smileys before I go back to my signature dancing pink elephants.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We've missed you kid!

Aaah I see OH is still going strong! Glad to know u didn't bitch up in a false sense of self importance and go and create a new id for yourself, like others. You are like me OH we will live and die with our original handles and posting history! You are a true mofo my man!

We've missed you kid!

Aaah I see OH is still going strong! Glad to know u didn't bitch up in a false sense of self importance and go and create a new id for yourself' date=' like others. You are like me OH we will live and die with our original handles and posting history! You are a true mofo my man![/quote']

Amazes the fuck out of me how many guys "serial post" themselves bitching about serial posters, yet they stick around and keep reading it all. They are addicted to our words. I hope it is just our words anyway...anything else would be...g**

f

f?

what f? what the f?

so typical of the serial-posters...just type a letter and you feel like a real big boy don't you?

bah!

LOL! U are so funny, Unfortunately I won't be around long enough to figure out who u used to be. Would have been fun!

:susel:

Not sure if I can top the pink elephant smiley

Well well JJ is back. Excellent. Perhaps now we will find out what's really happening with world politics and the global economy.

I don't remember if u were a member of the "WE LOVE JJsushi" or the "WE WISH WE WERE JJsushi BUT WE CAN"T BE SO WE WILL HATE HIM" club.

Either way I remember ur handle

:beer:

Please refresh my memory.

Archived