Where My Biyatches At!?!

JJsushi

Maybe we can get Dumb Cnut to hit him up for a donation ...

Fucking good idea Chappy...but me thinks a total waste of time....

I reckon "Timmy Tempura" is a legend in "His own mind"...nothing more ...nothing less..

But if he is as good as he claims to be....then $50 bucks is only a Drink or 2 for the Bitches in the Clubs he visits...(In his dreams)...lol...

So' date=' K. Nam Pla....how about it "Sonny" :xmsgrin::neener::neener::xmsgrin:

Hit ya kick and help feed the :elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

Think of it as a benevelant gesture to your adoring fans here at Thai360

Why KS will even give you a little orange badge beside your name. That should make you feel really important and give you something else to :wanker: over :rotl::rotl::rotl::neener::neener::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Maybe your Fan Club has a few million in Cash reserves and they can loan you $50....or maybe you can break open your Mickey Mouse money box..

>>>Doesn't matter "How" you find the funds....just that you "Do".....

Those poor :elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

are really hungry

Merry Christmas...

from you biggest fan

Dumb Cnut :xmsgrin::xmascheer:xmascheer:yeahthat::xmascheer:xmascheer:xmsgrin: [/quote']

Not so fast DC, Normally I would be on the Bust JJ band wagon, but I was in L.A. Recently, and he "hit up my ten (used to say 7)" as the kids say, and we made the roll around L.A., Hollywood, Sunset, Venice, Compton, LBC to South Central, and the kid can hang for the most part, though his dance moves were a bit off in the Barrios of East L.A. Different beat maybe?

He impressed the hell out of me when he banged the Wilson sister, Liquisha and Rashida, 2 super heavy weights, no one has ever even dreamt of fucking, both came back exhausted and staggering!

Over all, it was a wild time and all was cool, he even punched out Kid Rock. I thought it was over Pam Anderson (she was begging to suck his 14 incher, which turns out is only 13.5...er not that I looked or measured), but Fish said it was over Kid's ripping off the JJ style! He then banged Naomi Campbell and did her financial plan!

Over all, he he was fit to hang with the Hippster and my crew, so cut the kid some slack.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK boss....no probs!!

If you say the kid's cool...it's fine with me....you're my mentor in all things....errrr....???

But if he's THAT cool...I reckon he should hit the kick for a wole one...not half...

How about it, "Cool Dude"...it's only 1 "back the front" baseball cap???????

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::beer::beer::grinyes::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

He tipped big in L.A. so I know he isn't cheap! I say we build up the Thai360 coffers, have the kid invest it in a balanced portfolio that yields about 15-20% annually, draw off 10% to run the board and keep KS in the lap of luxury, and keep the rest rolling over, shouldn't be too tough!

That would have to be negotiated, depends on how big the kid swells the fund! But the kid is no fool, he will most certainly NOT invest in this venture without KS providing him with a full prospectus and analysis of the fund plan.

Of course, the kid gets his cut, we get ours, and the rest funds the board and pays for the Chanukah/holiday party!

This could be a great deal, almost as good at the investment I am about to make with some Nigerian widow!

Archived