Jack Russle Terriers

zob65

Thankyou Teddy and Munchie for your helpful advice . When I get one I will make sure it gives you wee nip on the goolies when you come round for a drink! I plan to train it by putting it in a bag and swat it with a news paper then let it out and show a picture of you two!

If you can't get a Jack Russell Terrier then what about a Yorkshire Terrier?

Link

"We live in Bangkok, Thailand with our yorkies. We strat to show and breed Yorkshire Terrier since May 2005. But we have experience with this breed since we were undergraduated students. Our show dog are based on the best bloodline; Silver Speed (Hungary), Monderlay (France), and Parquins (USA). The european and american lines are mixed for the perfection.

We are members of The Kennel Club of Thailand. We would like to say a big thanks to everyone who help and guidance given to us, to put it simply we have been blessed, our lives and hearts have been filled with joy and true friendship! It's a special gift."

1189734071expanayorkiescom1.jpg

Aw, isn't it cute. :)

My mother in law has one of those. One day when we were visiting it managed to find a childs teddy bear.

Whilst we were chatting, the mutt had taken the teddy bear to a corner of the room and had managed to rip a hole, roughly where the arsehole would have been.

We hadn't noticed anything until we heard this strange yelping sound. I turned to see the mutt riding the teddy bear.

I was laughing my cock off but my mother in law seemed a bit embarrased. I leapt over and yanked the teddy bear away.

Alas it was too late and as I clutched the teddy bear my hand was splatted with dog spunk.

Not very nice :(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived